• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockwell tech - stock 16spl 4340 axles

I have only good to say about ouversons 16 spline, I've in em with stickies and 450hp for a while and never had an issue I took it apart and is inspected em this spring and they look new, I don't drive like bobby tanner but with that being said their affordable and work great for 80% of people out there , I'd buy another set in a heartbeat , I'm putting a set in Lady Luck next and using the stock Ujoint shafts as spares

Rockwells607 said:
I have only good to say about ouversons 16 spline, I've in em with stickies and 450hp for a while and never had an issue I took it apart and is inspected em this spring and they look new, I don't drive like bobby tanner but with that being said their affordable and work great for 80% of people out there , I'd buy another set in a heartbeat , I'm putting a set in Lady Luck next and using the stock Ujoint shafts as spares
Good info thanks. I Plan on running these for mine if I can ever make any progress on it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT_Buggy said:
Good info thanks. I Plan on running these for mine if I can ever make any progress on it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Better get it done before the bambino arrives

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ran a set of stock 16 spline overson axles in my old cab truck for five years with rear steer and only broke on long side inner axle and it weighted in around 6700 lbs , but I only ran them in rear I have never broke a stock spline front axle yet knock on wood , my buggy weighs around 4500 with a healthy 6.0 and cut 43s , it has stock front axles and Nathan Tidwells old 16 spline overson axles and one of them has twisted splines and no issues yet.

Rockwells607 said:
This is a good description of the the durability of 16 spline chrome moly shafts. They will work great for most people., and they are reasonably priced.