• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Roll Bar Pads

Check out Mclenddons or even lowes/ home despot. Look for pipe insulation, may not be as hard as that stuff but it still protects your noggin, and is cheap.

The stuff I have, you're gonna have to cut to put on an existing cage anyhow. While you are cutting it, just take a little extra out to make it fit. We're only talking about less than a 1/4" The stuff I have isn't exactly 1-3/4. 1.73", I mean, thats a whole .02" less!!:haha:

Check out Mclenddons or even lowes/ home despot. Look for pipe insulation, may not be as hard as that stuff but it still protects your noggin, and is cheap.

Safety is not the place to go cheap. With that concept, you could build a roll cage out of PVC pipe and fittings, because its cheap. :fawkdancesmiley:

Safety is not the place to go cheap. With that concept, you could build a roll cage out of PVC pipe and fittings, because its cheap. :fawkdancesmiley:

that's actually what my finished product is going to be, I am using the DOM for mock-up, then i'm putting in CPVC piping.:awesomework: Then i'm going to cut up one of those foam camp matresses and wrap it with duct tape to the pipe. Should hold right fine! :cool:

Ya, this is something I don't want to skimp on... $50 in padding or $50,000 in medical bills..... :eeek:

awesome:awesomework: I'll keep it for myself then!:booo:

I think I am going to make up a cage out of rebar from work and then covering it all with my padding so it looks like a real cage:redneck:

awesome:awesomework: I'll keep it for myself then!:booo:

I think I am going to make up a cage out of rebar from work and then covering it all with my padding so it looks like a real cage:redneck:

safety first ya newb. :fawkdancesmiley:

Go with 1/2" rebar. :awesomework: