• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Roller...Big Ol' four seat bouncer *SOLD*

Viz

*SOLD*

four seater roller
Buggy has frt and rear steer rockwells, rear is welded frt is open (U-joint style)
Good used set of 49" irocs on HD MRW wheels
1 1/4" heims, lower links are 2 1/4" DOM 1 1/2" id, uppers are 2" DOM 1 1/2" id
Chassis is 1 3/4"X.120 wall ERW tube
The belly is flat and drops out, radiator and battery mount in frt, theres mounts for frt and rear winches
126" wheel base, 107" outside to outside of tires
Belly is 18" and buggy is 77" tall at full bump, chassis is 68" at the widest point
It was set up for LS, t-400, atlas I also had a BBC in it to begin with so I have both sets of engine mounts, you would just have to weld in new tabs for the BBC
There is still some stuff as far as welding and odds and ends to do to it. I am in Minnesota and coming to the Nashville area some time in feb so delivering it that way is not a problem
Heres my break down of the price
Tires/Wheels $3500.00
Axles, brackets. motor mounts etc $2000.00
Links/Heims $1000.00
Chassis $1000.00
so $7500.00 is my number
I do have a lot of other parts that could be bought for extra and I am OPEN TO TRADES......
218-791-7285 is my number so if your interested just shoot me a text

Seats are NOT included

seats are not included

I have more pics somewhere just can't find them at the moment so I will post them later

Re: Roller...Big Ol' four seat bouncer

God dang that thing is badass. If I were in a position to buy this I would be all over it. GLWS

Was this a completed chassis at one point?....if so any pics of it from before?

Also is that driver side overhead bar damaged?...can't tell from my phone.

Re:

I love the setup. Wish I had the money or something to trade for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yes it was complete at one time by the previous owner, top tube is bent, I did it moving it around on a -25 degree day with a payloader.. lol

This is what it looked like before I got it. I raised the belly 6-8 inches and completely changed the link geometry. It was very tall before and I believe the hubs were flipped in.

No Sir seats are gone

Re:

Man this thing is sweet, wish I had the justification to get it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Viz said:
Sold please delete

We don't delete threads here. But, if you change the title to include the word sold, it probably wont be bumped again. This also helps us to keep up with the going rate for buggies, dana 60's, coilovers, etc.