• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW work party saturday 20th-Rhinoland closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Meeting at 9am in the main parking area and heading up to work on rhinoland...

Got a work party at Walker on the 20th, or I'd come down & lend a hand...Also doing some work at Walker this weekend...:D

Do you still need any winch wire rope? I have 100' of stock cable that came off my 9.5XP it's a lil kinked but taking up space in my garage. I will be up there camping this weekend and will bring it with if ya want it.

Do you still need any winch wire rope? I have 100' of stock cable that came off my 9.5XP it's a lil kinked but taking up space in my garage. I will be up there camping this weekend and will bring it with if ya want it.

I still have a stack of cable---need cable clamps.

So those who will be out there--rhino will be closed while we work on it...

I still have a stack of cable---need cable clamps.

So those who will be out there--rhino will be closed while we work on it...

I take it this work party will take place even with the actions happening on the 19th? If so I will be home tomorrow and I will be at Reiter to help on the 20th at or before 09:00 AM.

I take it this work party will take place even with the actions happening on the 19th? If so I will be home tomorrow and I will be at Reiter to help on the 20th at or before 09:00 AM.

Yes :awesomework:

I believe 3/8" clamps will do charlie...

Also for those who are in the area please help us by respecting the trail being closed for hopefully only half the day....

I am also going to tow to the upper lot to unload--that way we can wake up horun and bunk :redneck:

Pretty sure they are on the trails by now..Think they were gunna try all the worm dirt trails before they get shut down...

and Why is Rhino Land getting closed?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.