• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW work party sunday 22nd

well if some one has a open seat crash or warjeeper or anybody i have a saw and i might be able to get some rebar call me at 425-200-7335 thanks names kyle

Is the work going to be close to a main road or is it aways into the trail?

The repair needed at the beginning of Cable can be reached with a stock rig. Maybe even a full size. The area of concern on Back Door will require a good rig to get to.

i dont think i will be out there as early as some of you guys. im not sure if i have a passenger yet. the last few times i've gone out my would be passenger sleeps in way too late so i end up going solo.:booo:

We should have a few open seats. Sam will have his limo there so we can get a few people up there.

Horus nailed it though....

We should have a few open seats. Sam will have his limo there so we can get a few people up there.

Horus nailed it though....

:redneck::haha:

I will have 4 passanger seats available:awesomework: That is if three people want to cram in the back seat:haha:

The repair needed at the beginning of Cable can be reached with a stock rig. Maybe even a full size. The area of concern on Back Door will require a good rig to get to.

Hmm well it sounds like it is something I probably don't want to try to get the GF's fullsize truck down :haha: