• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW work party sunday 2nd

But even in its present state it wheeled fairly well and walked through the rock garden. And being that I haven't been behind the wheel for 2 years now I'm pretty happy.
Well it didn't walk through everything in the rock garden... :fawkdancesmiley:

It did do fairly well, except for the bung falling out of the panhard. :haha: The rear suspension setup was hurting him on the rocks, the desert race style links were draggin on everything, once that gets changed this winter, it should a pretty nice rig. Also Nick needs to remember how to work a clutch a little better. :flipoff::redneck:

Yeah our numbers our increasing, those of us giving back to the place we love to wheel. Come on out and have fun, we get dirty, get sweaty, and get **** done, twist our drivelines up, and there's always some bitch throwing things at you when you use jinxed words
fixed for accuracy:fawkdancesmiley:

Oh and here's where I earned the jackass of the year award.

P1070273.jpg

She was soooo pissed. Wont be doing that one again. :redneck:

I'm guessing the clean up was more fun... And I see just the hint of a smile there, right before the "You had better NOT take my picture!"

Sorry I could not make it guys. I was there that weekend but my rig was, well....

SU1HMDAxMTMtMjAwOTA4MDEtMTY1OS5qcGc.jpg

I drove it from the Rock Garden back to camp that way. One good tire and the spare. 3 KM2s torn and killed. I waited in the thrid lot until 10:30-11ish to see if I could snag a ride. Was unaware you guys were unloading on this Deer Flats road.

Good to see the ever increasing volume of participants. :beer:

Sorry I could not make it guys. I was there that weekend but my rig was, well....

SU1HMDAxMTMtMjAwOTA4MDEtMTY1OS5qcGc.jpg

I drove it from the Rock Garden back to camp that way. One good tire and the spare. 3 KM2s torn and killed. I waited in the thrid lot until 10:30-11ish to see if I could snag a ride. Was unaware you guys were unloading on this Deer Flats road.

Good to see the ever increasing volume of participants. :beer:

Gee Mike, good thing for discount tire warranty!!!!!!!!!

Just got my internet fixed!! Im only a couple weeks late on postin my pics of the cleanup! It was a great time, everybody had a great sense of humor!! Lot of J**ps though...:puke: Haha j/k.

Last edited:
And some more. Gonna have to talk with DNR about Crash riding on logs being winched:redneck: Its gott be against some moral code of the trees or something:kissmyass:

Last edited:
Les has a little Captain in him. Somebody didnt see the big mudhole and ended up covering their wife in mud...Censored so Nick doesnt have to sleep on the couch again...whoops:fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:

Latest posts