• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RUSH - Bounty Hill - Sept 13, 2014

Re:

Pretty much open fields. I was told the other day that planning for bath houses are in the works but as of now there is only Porta pottys. But there are plenty of great places to camp though

ldwoodruff said:
cool thanks for info lookin forward to checking this place out for sure, and helmets are required in everthing i heard??????
The only time a buggy, rock or rail needs a helmet, is when they are competing in an event. Helmets are only required on atv, sxs, and dirt bikes.

Heading up there this Friday, for those that haven't been to Rush, it's a cool park with a TON of stuff for everyone, there is unlimited potential for buggy hills (rails and bouncers) all over that place, and all kinds of stuff for rzrs :eat: :eat: :eat:

I am planning to head down Friday thru Sunday.

I will be down with my brother in his newly purchased buggy. Would anyone be open for a tag along rig?? Never been to Rush and we don't know anyone going down in a full size rig. Were skeptical just bc its new to us

Thanks guys.

Re:

I'll be there Saturday for sure and don't mind if anybody wants to get with me and my group. You can call or text me at 606 585 2212 if you wanna plan a time to meet up.

Zack

Re:

09zkrankin said:
I'll be there Saturday for sure and don't mind if anybody wants to get with me and my group. You can call or text me at 606 585 2212 if you wanna plan a time to meet up.

Zack

That'd be great Zack. We'll be getting there around 8-9am on Saturday. Ill shoot you a text and we can get together 513-600-8144.

Ben

me and my brother are bringing our rzr's prob wont get there till bout 8 Friday evening, we plan on setting up camp and doing some night riding Friday and was hoping to hook up with some people who knows there way around up there if anyone wants to night ride shoot me a message

ldwoodruff said:
me and my brother are bringing our rzr's prob wont get there till bout 8 Friday evening, we plan on setting up camp and doing some night riding Friday and was hoping to hook up with some people who knows there way around up there if anyone wants to night ride shoot me a message
I will be helping out with the sxs race at 5 tomorrow and can show you around afterwards or hook you up with someone who knows the park. I'm easy to find, I have a blue rzr 4 with black wheels.

Headed that way now if our convoy can keep it together....already had one to lose their transmission and had to call for a backup tow pig! :****:

That's not as bad as the person that hit a bridge on the interstate and their buggy came off the trailer and rolled down below the bridge. They brought the buggy in today on a rollback.

^^^^Damn!!! That sucks!!
We're back on the road again.....just had to change fuel filter on a Duramax sitting on the side of I-64 :****: