• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rv sales with no title

Bama

Ive been lookin at campers to put on a lake lot... While lookin i came across les auto sales in leeds. They do rebuilds on cars and rv's. He had one camper, a 09 model, that they say they bought from the insurance company but cant find anything wrong with it. So they say bill of sale only, no title...does anybody know about this sort of thing? You would think since he does this he would get a rebuild title on it or something. If you ran the numbers off it and it doesnt have any liens against it, would it be ok? I figure you couldnt get a tag, but for my purpose it wouldnt matter..

if im not mistaking in alabama no title is given on trailers now. i went a couple years ago after buying an apache popup camper had original title in had went to court house to get title changed over and tag it. she took the title said they dont issue them out and gave me the tag recipt and that was it. as far as i know u dont have to have any title to any trailer in alabama

Travel trailers not more than 20 years old must have a title. Cars not more than 30 years old must have a title. Thats what i just found on dmv website for alabama..... Ador. Alabama. Gov