• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rzr questions

gumption37

Looking at buying a used 900xp what is considered a lot of miles and hours on these things and also one I'm looking at don't have the eps and I would wanna add that if I got it what options are their and what's the best way to go thanks

Really it's how they are ridden. I've seen the frames trashed with less than 500 miles (I'm guilty of one myself) but I have a friend with I think 4,600 miles on his 2012 XP4. Superatv has a good power steering setup and if you use the discount codes they are less than $500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one I'm looking at has 900 miles and 90 hours custom cage and few other things and he asking 12 looks to be taken care of not all beat up or bent underneath just was not sure if that was a lot of miles thanks for the rply how is the super atv compared to the factory unit not a high speed racer will be trail ridding and hill climbing

It will work just fine for that application. As long as it's been maintained then 900 miles ain't bad at all. I have a couple buddies with almost 2,000 on their XP1K. Like I said earlier tho, it's all about how it's been ridden. At that mileage a belt wouldn't be a bad idea, but DO NOT buy a cheap belt. They slip pretty much right outta the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would rather have one with 3k on it that has been well maintained than one with 300 miles that's been on youtube 10 times lol :****: