• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rzr trailing arms

ghawg

So long story short i noticed the driver rear tire of my rzr 1000 was toed in and got to looking and the cast piece in the end of the trailing arm was bent. I have never rolled it but anyways whats everyone using for replacement as far as high clearance?

yea I never really seen a set on a 1000 its pretty much between orb and special mfg. Just trying to get someone Else's input surely someone on hear has bent a trailing arm

Special Carriers for me, I have been beating on them for a while now. Great product and the most affordable

Check out Highlifter's I run their 900 arms and they are excellent, most clearance by far.

Rootar said:
Check out Highlifter's I run their 900 arms and they are excellent, most clearance by far.

Rootar I checked those out def the most clearance but the 1000 arms have cast bungs like the stock arms and that's what I'm trying to get rid of since that's what bent on mine you have a nice rzr buggy by the way.

Rootar said:
Are you talking about the sleeve/bushing on the front of the arm?
yes i want hiem so if they bend like the cast piece i can just replace instead of buying a new arm.

I don't see highlifter using a cast piece on the front that has to be dom sleeve welded on the end. I can confirm tomorrow when I talk to them. But I do under stand wanting a heim joint as well. I know that if it wouldn't hold up they wouldn't sell it they are hard on stuff.

the only complaint i have about ORB is that the trailing arms lifts up the rear considerably, even after having zero preload on the rear, it is still higher in the rear. id like to be close as possible back to stock or lower. probably going to move my rear shock tabs up.

Latest posts