• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired S series trail rig chassis

94Blazer327

Slow ass cab truck
S10 Blazer trail rig chassis. Set up for 1 tons. 3 link front and leaf rear. Set up for SBC Chevy TH400 and 205. Includes 30 gallon fuel cell, seats, 5 pt belts, gauges , wake speakers, radio (not that great). It was a great beer drinkin rig and went up 90% of stuff. I ran a SM465 for 10 yrs or so and the pedal and linkage is still there. This is what it looked like prior to tear down. If it isn't sold in two weeks it's going to the scales.
Will include TPI harness, intake, computer, ect for extra 3 bills. Everything for GM tuned port fuel injection.
$500
Located in Somerville AL. Call or text 2564263463

Not sure yet. Motor, trans and low max are goin into somethin. Got a pile of hot roll sittin in my shop floor and I'm tired of trippin over it. Sold the axles a month ago tho

Be a nice start for someone :dblthumb:, rumor is Jamie is going all toyota Broady

smbroady82 said:
You never know, he did always complain about how well mine did when we rode together ;D
This I won't deny. Me and Andy would have to hammer the piss out of it and you would bring up the rear just puttin along. However I probably relocated every rock on the trail.....

94Blazer327 said:
This I won't deny. Me and Andy would have to hammer the piss out of it and you would bring up the rear just puttin along. However I probably relocated every rock on the trail.....

tried telling y'all about the magical world of sticky tires :driving: