• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired s10 cab hole project or trade to jeep

tennessee_4x4_man

cab exo 180$ or sell as a roolong chassey truck frame 4 links with axells weels tires or sell trans he kinda wounting to sell ever thing now but in stead of parting ever thing out part here or there would like to sell frame with all links axels with rollers even with 400 turbo and double or maby sell tires weels seperate if i can get a buyer for frame and axels after that goes then ever thing else will sell as parts just trying to get some interest in more as a hole first then last resort sell every part seperat got **** load stuff for this truck rad flow shocks 14 and 16 doubler ended ram hi steer detroot in frount axel pinions breaks 44 in swampers boggeres with bead lock wheels 1 931 243 4062 if any one is intersted in any of the above list let me know he dont wount to sell tires wheels and rock wells then set on frame and sell it for scrap

Attachments

• Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 69
Re: s10 cab and part of exo 250$ has tital

price is obo will to trade to any thing guns moers tools any thing no animals thow not willing to trade to any thing that eats

Re: s10 cab and part of exo 250$ has tital

hes droped the price to 180$ thanks for all the replys guys

Re: s10 cab and part of exo 180$ has tital price drop

or willing to trade toward a jeep with chevy drive traine trade ever thing

location is moss tn 38575 i shure he would sell cab exo for 180 but not the frame for that price might work out a deal on frame with him cab is still seting on frame

What type of jeep are you looking for...trail rig... Mall cruiser.. Etc..

hes wounting like a yj with all chevy drive traine like 1 tons and 350 motor and auto trans some thing thats not beat all to hell to make a secondry vechille out of it

1989 jy wrangler... Dana 44 scout axles488 gears spoiled front and rear.. 304/904 auto dana 300 twin stick.. 38/12/15 on beadlocks?not beat on but couple of dent and dings.