• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired *** Sadly letting my sas'd Tacoma go ;( SOLD!!!!

Re: *** Sadly letting my sas'd Tacoma go ;( ***

And I've been getting alot of requests for interior pics. *It's in super good shape besides the tear in driver's seat, just a little dusty from wheeling*

Resampled_2012-10-19_14-19-03_494.jpg

Resampled_2012-10-19_14-19-07_725.jpg

Resampled_2012-10-19_14-19-21_657.jpg

Resampled_2012-10-19_14-19-27_131.jpg

Resampled_2012-10-19_14-20-00_518.jpg

Resampled_2012-10-19_14-20-07_897.jpg

machen4x4 said:
good deal josh, glad for ya. thumb.gif

I'll feel alot better when the money is in my hand though :****: ....but he did send me a pic of the cash. And I'm keeping all the extra parts I have so I'll have them listed on here for sale if he comes and picks it up Wednesday like he says. One less yard ornament to move when it's time to mow the grass molaugh

Cash in hand, Tacoma gone! Sold to a guy from Ider which is just up the road roughly 30 minutes from my house. Glad to see it go to another local and hope to see it on the trails again soon! Also mentioned Hardline to him and he said he was going to check it out, so maybe he'll register and post up. :drinkers:

I'm sure most are, prolly tired of seeing this thread get bumped to the top of the for sale section every other day molaugh molaugh molaugh

the truck still in town! took it to the coal mines yesterday man this thing will go cant wait to go on a ride

garner said:
the truck still in town! took it to the coal mines yesterday man this thing will go cant wait to go on a ride

Head to the trail ride section and look at RBD. GREAT introduction to the sport!

Latest posts