• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Samurai 1.3L Motor and Trans & Misc. Parts

clemsonjeep

Motor/Trans - SOLD

Adapter - SOLD

Door Straps - SOLD

This is the heater core/blower motor out of my samurai. It ran when pulled and has two holes in it where the large silver fender washers are. These holes are for being able to stick a vacuum tip in there to clean out the debris that comes in over time. If you've ever had a samurai you know what I mean. I also have the factory dash from my 88.5 model available as well. It's not in great shape, but most of it is there except the glove box door if anyone is interested in it, but shipping would be out of the question.

Asking $15 plus shipping

IMG_20150813_134851557_zpsfdpcplzh.jpg

IMG_20150813_134844155_zpsulxnr792.jpg

IMG_20150813_134901885_zpsg7jbk2yl.jpg

just checking are you coming to AOP for the bounty.. I would be interested.

billstoy said:
just checking are you coming to AOP for the bounty.. I would be interested.

Nah I won't be able to make it but if anyone else from sc/nc is going I'd be happy to meet them so they could bring it.

I'll be in the Highlands, NC area Sept 3-7 also.

damn if only i had $10. those door strap disconnects would save a lot of hassle,
what about the electric fan? do you have one of them?

camoninja said:
damn if only i had $10. those door strap disconnects would save a lot of hassle,
what about the electric fan? do you have one of them?

Fan...are you talking about the one in the heater assembly? If so...I'm not opposed to pulling this one out if you want it. I'll double check its operation before mailing.

Engine/Trans SOLD

Monstercrawler said:
I'll take the trans adapter if you still have it. Let me know what total cost is shipped to 76137 in TX.

Thx,
Chris

Checking on shipping today...

clemsonjeep said:
Engine/Trans SOLD

Checking on shipping today...

Sounds good. I'm headed to the deer lease here in a little bit and will be out of pocket until Sunday. I'll get the funds over to you once I get back Monday morning.

thx

Latest posts