• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Samurai frame FREE

Budget YJ

Samurai frame FREE if picked up.

Can deliver for $$$$
In Rockmart Ga
It has been sand blasted and the leaf spring perches have been removed.
Was going to build a 4-link buggy out of it.
The frame is solid with no rust other than from being sand blasted and not painted.
4d16819d.jpg

090435df.jpg

I'll have to check but I think I still have the "gorilla mount"
for the transfer case. I think thats was the name of it.
I'm going to sell it if I can find it.

Man,,, that razor done shook yo brain up ,,,,,I came got that Kung Fo Grip T-case mount system, along with all the urethane mounts & shifter bushings as well,

about a year ago,,,,,HELL their whats in RATTLER right now ;D THANKS AGAIN MAN :dblthumb:

I can,t beleive you still got that frame :eek:,,,,I bet youre Dad went out to the barn and seen it and said " what the hell is this crap" , then went ALAN ;D

;D

zukiscott said:
Man,,, that razor done shook yo brain up ,,,,,I came got that Kung Fo Grip T-case mount system, along with all the urethane mounts & shifter bushings as well,

about a year ago,,,,,HELL their whats in RATTLER right now ;D THANKS AGAIN MAN :dblthumb:

I can,t beleive you still got that frame :eek:,,,,I bet youre Dad went out to the barn and seen it and said " what the hell is this crap" , then went ALAN ;D

;D

;D
Thats right you did get the mount :spin:

You want a frame too b/c you hit the nail on the head :****:

I had forgot it was down there and he's wanting it gone yesterday.

I just hate to scrap it and thought somebody might could use it.
Im going to get it Sat and if nobody wants it haul it and some other stuff to the scrapper!

Take that **** to Taylors man :****:

If the RATTLER ever needs a SPARE FRAME,,,,,,,well.... it will probably just be DONE at that point anyway :eek:

;D