• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sandquarry 10-18-14

You can wheel there whenever you want all day everyday and night if you want to. It's royal blue you just need a ride permit or t TWRA hunting license other than that it's ride all you want . If you wanted to be shown around you can get me or wimpykid or old heap or Jason Vanover (whitejuggy) to show you around :dblthumb:

wearing the shoulder harness and not hanging onto the actual cage would be a good start for some.

no offense, but safety is kind of important :****:

I learned the hard way. don't take stuff for granted

1tfrot said:
wearing the shoulder harness and not hanging onto the actual cage would be a good start for some.

no offense, but safety is kind of important :****:

I learned the hard way. don't take stuff for granted
Good start for what? Not offended, just curious.
When we hit hard stuff, we always harness up. Been on my lid a few times and I'm glad I was told hands inside.

fordcontraption01 said:
You can wheel there whenever you want all day everyday and night if you want to. It's royal blue you just need a ride permit or t TWRA hunting license other than that it's ride all you want . If you wanted to be shown around you can get me or wimpykid or old heap or Jason Vanover (whitejuggy) to show you around :dblthumb:

Sounds great. I know where Royal Blue is just never knew there was anything worth going there for. I would like to get a few club members together an holler at you for a guided trip. We will make it worth your time. Thanks Dustin

wimpykid said:
Good start for what? Not offended, just curious.
When we hit hard stuff, we always harness up. Been on my lid a few times and I'm glad I was told hands inside.

I use to wheel like that, only putting the shoulders on for hard stuff until that day I made a mistake on something fairly simple. only had the lap belt on and went end over end twice. totaled the rig and broke my collarbone.

just trying to help. don't want to see people get hurt because they have excuses to why they don't wear the shoulders. or won't take the time to make proper hand holds. ;)

tonybolton said:
I wish there were more actual trails there to ride, instead of just play areas with obstacles. I guess i'm just spoiled by Windrock.
really Tony come on you know this place is badass and now you have a big boy rig you will like it a lot more. And there are a few trails but some people are afraid to scratch there junk up with limbs or get a little water over the tires. You can make the trip as long as you want it to up there you know that. I like windrock and all the other parks but the rideing at the sand quarry is different than any place you will go in my opinion.

1tfrot said:
I use to wheel like that, only putting the shoulders on for hard stuff until that day I made a mistake on something fairly simple. only had the lap belt on and went end over end twice. totaled the rig and broke my collarbone.

just trying to help. don't want to see people get hurt because they have excuses to why they don't wear the shoulders. or won't take the time to make proper hand holds. ;)
Glad it wasn't a loss of limb or worse. And thanks for looking out.

Good to meet y'all too. Was a good day for sure! We should hook up and ride again. I am gettin slowly gettin the bugs out of Lil Orange

Would luv to go but have niece bday party. We rode Windrock Sunday and had a ball! 21, lil mule, lil school bus, stair steps, 39, back down 39 to 40a, 3, 15 back down 21. Btw it was dry!!! Great day and no winch or breaks this time :)