• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Saturday June 4th....

Draco said:
That was a short trip! :puke:

That sucks, but got you beat on the shortest trip. Friday night I noticed about 1-2" play in the unit on the front of my truck. Never made it out of the garage, %*&$#@%^&**(* !

Well,
Let's just say that this trip will always be remembered as "Elmo's last ride"
What a weekend. I hope to have some more pics up this evening, downloading them now.
D

Yeah Donnie it was a blast. Here is the angle I was at till I ran like a fat little girl............

100_1083-1.jpg

I've got a couple hundred still pics @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/24349939@N05/sets/72157626774318813/with/5803936923/

I know they are kinda tame for most of you fellas but us sissy's like to have fun too! thumb.gif
ADN YES I HAVE TRIED EVERY WAY I COULD SEE TO MAKE THE ACTUAL PIC SHOW UP :flipgotcha:

I HEAR YOU MAN.......thats wy my FLICKR acct. is COMPLETELY WORTHLESS IMO,.........get on PHOTOBUCKET MAN :dblthumb:

COOL to see some footage of you Cole, GOOD DRIVING :dblthumb:

zukiscott said:
I HEAR YOU MAN.......thats wy my FLICKR acct. is COMPLETELY WORTHLESS IMO,.........get on PHOTOBUCKET MAN :dblthumb:

COOL to see some footage of you Cole, GOOD DRIVING :dblthumb:

Got it thanks Scott

CHASMAN9 said:
That sucks, but got you beat on the shortest trip. Friday night I noticed about 1-2" play in the unit on the front of my truck. Never made it out of the garage, %*&$#@%^&**(* !

Damn man, That does suck! Wondered where you were.

I did get to beat on mine a little on the way up to the wall at least. lol That spot is slick as hell and undercut. Hard as hell to get a line on where to go. I was following TC, I just tried to do what he did. :****: :D

Draco said:
Damn man, That does suck! Wondered where you were.

I did get to beat on mine a little on the way up to the wall at least. lol That spot is slick as hell and undercut. Hard as hell to get a line on where to go. I was following TC, I just tried to do what he did. :****: :D

Good to hear you're getting some seat time in that new machine. Keep it up and you will be crossing over to the DARK SIDE. :eek: molaugh

pachary said:
Yeah Donnie it was a blast. Here is the angle I was at till I ran like a fat little girl............

100_1083-1.jpg

I've got a couple hundred still pics @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/24349939@N05/sets/72157626774318813/with/5803936923/

I know they are kinda tame for most of you fellas but us sissy's like to have fun too! thumb.gif
ADN YES I HAVE TRIED EVERY WAY I COULD SEE TO MAKE THE ACTUAL PIC SHOW UP :flipgotcha:

Just wanted to Say "Paul you were right" And don't count on that too often from me anyway. thumb.gif

Also want to put a big shout out to The GTR, GDI, and all the rest of the Rockers at Hale Mountain this weekend. And Special thanks to John for having us as his guests.

Dang Jimmy glad to see you made your copilot wear a helment! Looks like the cage bent down alittle on that side.

Rescue1 said:
Dang Jimmy glad to see you made your copilot wear a helment! Looks like the cage bent down alittle on that side.
everyone wears a helmet that wheels an obstacle w/ me... im not going to get on the helmet kick, but lets just say that ben would have been ****ed up BAD, if not fatal... the cage literally broke, not the welds, the sleeved tubing exploded... everything fell on a cinder block sized rock... so many people came up to us and said "good thing yall were wearing helmets" we replied, "we always wear helmets, dont you???"... our equipment did there jobs... helmets, harnesses, cage, grab handles, everything...

Rescue1 said:

Yea, I was walkin up the hill and saw Jimmys cage and was like "Gotdamn" The first thing I asked was anybody riding with him?

Glad to see alot old faces out there this weekend.. Hope everyone enjoyed the dry conditions!

draggbody said:
everyone wears a helmet that wheels an obstacle w/ me... im not going to get on the helmet kick, but lets just say that ben would have been ****ed up BAD, if not fatal... the cage literally broke, not the welds, the sleeved tubing exploded... everything fell on a cinder block sized rock... so many people came up to us and said "good thing yall were wearing helmets" we replied, "we always wear helmets, dont you???"... our equipment did there jobs... helmets, harnesses, cage, grab handles, everything...
:dblthumb: