• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

School me on youth 170 rzr

highrolrcustoms said:
well went and priced a new Polaris rzr 170... after tax and doc fees....right at 5k out the door..... picked up this little guy brand new for $2400!!! a guy took 2 of these on trade and assembled them just to sell. Its a exact replica of the Polaris but this one has dual A-arm suspension and is a 180cc. Seems well built also. I jumped in it with my son and it pulls both of us great and has lots of power. Gona add some 23" tires, 4 point harnesses and 2" wheel spacers
How did this hold up?

Re: Re: School me on youth 170 rzr

TBItoy said:
So besides the plastic body, what differs these from a "go kart"
Nothing. We had one at the shop not long ago and there are probably nicer go carts out there with better suspensions. The only plus I see is that it has the body to keep mud and stuff from hitting the kids. But not worth that major price difference from a go cart imo.

Drew Pate
Cordova Al

Eddyj said:
How did this hold up?

didn't hold up once we put on 2" wheel spacers and 23" tires. steering broke, kept throwing chain. Ended up selling it and got him another atv. took the side by side to Harlan and wasn't able to do much compared to what he could do on his atv. ended up being rather disappointed. talked to a Polaris salesman later and said that people expect them to take a beating like the normal rzrs.... but in reality they are nothing more than an expensive go cart.