• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Screamin blue for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Hahaha

You are off by less than half on the motor alone.

Last I knew it was a 434? Cu in full-damn-race all aftermarket SBC. 750+hp

Triple that for the trans.

$2k will barely get you a mildly built th400 and reman'd stock torque converter

Re:

Value is a relative term. If I had 11 billion dollars, the word bargain means something different than if i had 11 dollars.

Take this for what it is, a learning lesson. When you get out of the working class, money starts having a different meaning. I am not out of it, but I have started to see it with my own two eyes. I am not motivated by money, I am motivated by doing my best and being a Shephard to what God has given me. If I had the cash, I would have it.

And to say that Leno doesn't appreciate this is ignorant. He loves old stuff and one offs more than anything, but he loves all types of vehicles, I assure you.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

-priced high for wiggle room
-don't like the price, don't buy it
-A well season rig that WORKS is worth more
-A famous rig is worth more
-What else could it possibly need? Tell me one worthwhile upgrade it DOESNT have?
-He doesn't HAVE to sell it

rocfun said:
Hey dipshit we all know what they have sold for, thats why he posted that.
Clearly if you are looking for the dumbass in the room and cant figure out who it is. .....usually means your the dumbass
Congratulations
Bahahahahahahahahahaha.
It would take 100k to build that buggy no doubt. Apparently people have never priced the stuff in that buggy. Call ptc and ask what the baddest trans they build with a convertor costs. And the motor with the fuel injection is more like 20 after you factor in headers etc

I'm building a mild 355 right now that will be carbed, I'm right over 7 grand ( sure hope my wife never sees this). I gaurantee you bobbys motor with the injection is over 20 easy . And you are crazy as **** if you think Bryan cole would build you a buggy for 7 grand, that's one of the dumbest statements ever posted on hardline.

Olivedrabcj7 said:
This is my generous estimate of what parts cost NEW and do not take into consideration the boner multiplier that you boys seem to tack on because of who owned the rig. Nor do I give any value for time spent assembling the vehicle. Id also like to reiterate that this buggy is used and abused hard and therefore in my opinion none of these parts, unless recently replaced, are currently worth the values associated herein:

Motor 388 stroker? $10k
Trans $2k
T case $2k
Axles $10k each
D shafts $500 ea
Wheels and tires $4000
Bypass shocks and coilovers $1500 per corner = $6k
Chassis $7500
Links $2k
Misc other $5k (seats, wiring,plumbing,panels, gauges, etc.

Im coming up with high 50's in parts WHEN NEW, being generous on the numbers.

Wheres the other $70k?

Yep still an idiot.

20k for a 388 stroker? You can buy a brand new long block crate motor for $5k. Wheres the other 15k? No blower, no turbo, nothing extravagant. Show me how this particular motor is worth 20k (new).

Olivedrabcj7 said:
20k for a 388 stroker? You can buy a brand new long block crate motor for $5k. Wheres the other 15k? No blower, no turbo, nothing extravagant. Show me how this particular motor is worth 20k (new).

You really are stupid.

Best thing you can do is shut up !!! :****:

BUG-E J said:
Bahahahahahahahahahaha.
It would take 100k to build that buggy no doubt. Apparently people have never priced the stuff in that buggy. Call ptc and ask what the baddest trans they build with a convertor costs. And the motor with the fuel injection is more like 20 after you factor in headers etc

Are we talking about the same buggy?

This is the spec list i have:

Tech Specs
2010 ColeWorx Screamin' Blue

Drivetrain
Engine: GM 388 stroker
Transmission: TH400
Transfer case: 3.8:1 SCS straight-drive gearbox
Front Axle: Custom 14-bolt with Ouverson Rockwell open knuckles, 40- and 47-spline RCV 300M axles
Rear Axle: GM 14-bolt with RCV 300M axleshafts

Suspension
Springs & Such: 16-inch-travel Fox 2.0 coilovers with 4-link suspension (front and rear)
Tires & Wheels: 43x14.50-17LTInterco TSL SX (competition compound) on 17-inch Raceline double beadlocks with aluminum ColeWorx rings
Steering: Full hydraulic steering with Eagle machine 8-inch single-ended ram

Good heads are 2-3 by theirselves, his injection will cost you 6 by the time you by the components, the controller, and the pump filters and lines, a good rotating assembly will be 2,500, block 2 grand etc. etc. your are completely lost

And it was changed out to a 434 unless he went back to his old motor

Wait did I hear something bout a z71 with 35s. Hell yeah. Does it have sticky thornbirds. Best damn tire ever. I saw my buddies cousin float cross a long one time with them. In his toyeota bad sumbitch right dere son

Ok im game. $20k for the motor (new). Its been beat on like a rented mule for 6 years. Its not worth 20 anymore. We are still barely halfway to his $125k asking price. You geniuses are telling me im wrong but not doing anything to reinforce your claims that this buggy is worth his ask.

Elliott said:
Good heads are 2-3 by theirselves, his injection will cost you 6 by the time you by the components, the controller, and the pump filters and lines, a good rotating assembly will be 2,500, block 2 grand etc. etc. your are completely lost

You are barely halfway to everyone elses claim of a $20k motor.

The recurring statement from everyone here is im wrong, but nobody has shown any math that even gets NEAR 6 figures (new). I dont even know why the value of this rig when new is up for debate. Its not worth what it was new. Not even close

Well this threads on the fast highway to ****... I don`t think he`s using God to sell his buggy. Not one word I read from the FB post said "God told me to sell Screamin Blue"... Do I think its worth 125K? Nope.. but who gives a ****. If it were mine I`d price that sucker high as well. Have you ever sold anything and intentionally just tried to screw yourself and price it low. I think John oughta just lock this thread before it gets any worse.

Elliott said:
I'm building a mild 355 right now that will be carbed, I'm right over 7 grand ( sure hope my wife never sees this). I gaurantee you bobbys motor with the injection is over 20 easy . And you are crazy as **** if you think Bryan cole would build you a buggy for 7 grand, that's one of the dumbest statements ever posted on hardline.

Who mentioned him building a buggy for $7k? Im saying the coleworx chassis is worth about 7. Not the entire rig.

simply put ----- a purpose built buggy like this is worth what someone is willing to pay.... if you try to add up the parts you're wasting your time....Coleworx has thousands of hours in this rig making sure that every time it has been rolled or damaged it has been repaired to and prepared to handle it again.

there is no reasoning with the ignorant you guys, you can't tell guys like mr CJ7 anything...

Re:

My old boss has probably at least 500k in cars sitting in his personal museum that he bought and just stares at because he thinks they're cool. Somebody whose a big fan with the right income could easily by it to just put it in the barn, trail ride it, show it off or any other reason just because they can and people would still love to come see it. You could build a buggy cheaper but you won't go to races and find it on t-shirts or epic YouTube videos.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.