• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Screamin Blue

C

Cole

Well since nobody else is gonna post up the latest ColeWorX buggy I will.
This is Bobby Tanners new buggy aka Diddy

I don't know all the specs, but I am sure Jordan will chime in later.
Rumor is he has been beating on it pretty hard.

diddy2.jpg

diddy.jpg

diddy3.jpg

diddy4.jpg

diddy5.jpg

diddy7.jpg

diddy6.jpg

Seen the buggy @ Summertown last weekend. never got to see it in action cause he blowed the motor up that morning or somethin. But the chassis is flashemifyougotem another bad ass buggy from the Coleworx Crew :woot: :woot:

Its a mean machine he let me drive it Saturday, and its one of the most comfortable buggies I've ever set in. Its got a 383 on mass flo est. 525hp. Turbo 400 and 4.3 atlas. 60 front wit RCV's and 14 bolt rear. Its been gettin beat but I don't think anybody was expectin it not to. Its makin me want to spend some money :****: :woot: :dblthumb:

All the talk on can Coleworx produce a buggy that can get beat, look good with no panels, and be comfortable can end now. This buggy had plenty of room for me in it, and the fab is untouchable. All kinds of details on this rig. It's gonna go good no matter what because Bobby is driven it. But by the looks of what Bryan has put in this rig, it should take Uncle Bobby's thrashen for a long time. It is the best looken rig Coleworx has put out so far IMO. Just a balls out style. :dblthumb:

BTW- I have already pre named this rig, just hope it sticks and hope my spelling is correct. My spanish is not to good.

GRANDE HUEVOS = BIG BALLS ( matches the owner so well)!! :driving:

Got to see Bobby put a beat down on it Saturday at Hawk Pride, This is the buggy that will raise the bar for builders, Great work Coleworks flashemifyougotem :dblthumb

KINGSNAKE said:
We need to make sure Bobby only drives on the up/down hill trips he don't do so good on flat ground :eek:

Was waiting on somebody to mention that!!! molaugh I'm just wondering if anybody got video :dunno:

This buggy is SWEET!!!! Love the color. It looks even better in person!

video may be alittle fuzzy i was running from ROCKS :****: this is the badest BUGGY ive seen .not knocking anyones ride but its awesome!!! drool i have some good vidio but for some reason it want post :mad:

[attachment deleted by admin]