• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Self Refillable Fire Extinguishers for Your Vehicles

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Check us out.... All of our units are self refillable with an air compressor. Trusted by INDY IZOD, Formula 1 and tons of FD's and such all over the country. We do custom fire suppression systems that are also self refillable too with a standard air compressor.[/size][/size][/size]

CF-Logo-SE-White.jpg

1006or_29_%2Bking_of_the_hammers_2010%2Bbuggy_on_fire.jpg

Click on the Racing & Off-Road Tab

http://www.shop.coldfiresoutheast.com

Email us at [email protected] or give us a call 205-664-3473

I kinda looked but didn't read alot. I am looking for one to go in the cab with me. Which size is closest or same size as a standard 2.5lb ABC extinguisher? And how much of the refill does it take to refill one of those?

Civicmindedex79: the 1 liter is close to a 2.5 lb. cost around $105 for unit and mount. To refill.... Pennies since you'd use 6 oz of cold fire to 26 oz of water. 32 oz runs around $16.00

Most people go with a one liter or two liter.

Neal3000 said:
Is it possible to convert an extinguisher from halon to coldfire?

On that same thought, is it possible to convert a water cannon.

Pressurized_water_fire_extinguisher.jpg

These wound be good to have at a competition if they could be converted. I have two of them.

civicmindedex79 said:
I kinda looked but didn't read alot. I am looking for one to go in the cab with me. Which size is closest or same size as a standard 2.5lb ABC extinguisher? And how much of the refill does it take to refill one of those?

I was going to go small but for just a few more dollars went with the 5lb size.

wont work said:
I was going to go small but for just a few more dollars went with the 5lb size.

I have considered going a lil bigger but I have practically zero room in cab with me. If my spool comes for Christmas :****: I may be able to mount one under the dash?? I was wondering because I want it to fit on my ORS mounts. Thanks for the info.

Neal3000 said:
Is it possible to convert an extinguisher from halon to coldfire?

No, the liquid will corrode the inside of the unit unless you use the all season formula we have. It has rust inhibitors made into the formula. Then you need to think about the nozzle being used.
It might be better using one you can refill after using it like ours, they all have schrader valves like tires.

JohnG said:
On that same thought, is it possible to convert a water cannon.

Pressurized_water_fire_extinguisher.jpg

These wound be good to have at a competition if they could be converted. I have two of them.

YES! You can simply add one quart of cold fire to any water can. Directions: 8 quarts of water to 1 quart of Cold Fire will give you a mix that will do any fuel or metal fire. You may want to use another hose that we offer but yes it'll work.

civicmindedex79 said:
I have considered going a lil bigger but I have practically zero room in cab with me. If my spool comes for Christmas :****: I may be able to mount one under the dash?? I was wondering because I want it to fit on my ORS mounts. Thanks for the info.
Yup, the smallest is a 1 liter unit...not much larger than the aerosols we have. Check out the aerosol holster in this link.
[urlhttp://shop.coldfiresoutheast.com/Kydex-Aerosol-Mount-135KYDEX.htm][/url]
13759846923242118686221.jpeg
1375987385702160543835.jpeg

FYI...we put the following code as a discount for $10 off any product that is listed below.
The code is HARDLINE in all caps when checking out of our online store. http://www.shop.coldfiresoutheast.com

The following items and part numbers are able to be discounted for your group.

Part Number (SKU) Title
CFASB2LHH Cold Fire 2L Extinguisher for Government and Military
CFD1LMS 1 Liter Cold Fire Defense Manual System
CFD2LMS 2 Liter Cold Fire Manual System
CFD5SYSTEM Cold Fire Defense 5 lb On Board Fire Suppression System
CFSE1L 1 Liter Cold Fire Extinguisher (Non Winterized)
CFSE25G 2.5 gal Cold Fire Extinguisher (Non winterized)
CFSE2L 2 Liter Cold Fire Extinguisher (Non Winterized)
CFSE4LH 4 Liter Cold Fire Extinguisher with Foam Hose NW
CFSE6LEXTNW Cold Fire Extinguisher 6 Liter NW

Just ordered my 2L mil spec.

For anyone else who is curious, I called and confirmed they do sell the mil spec suppressant in smaller amounts than the 5gal listed on their site. You just have to call. I had to make sure before I ordered that I wouldn't have to buy a lifetime supply of suppressant just to refill the tank.

So I need to comment again on this. Like I just posted, I ordered the extinguisher today. Well, these guys are apparently stupid FAST! loller.gif

I ordered at noon, and less than 40 mins after I completed the order I received a tracking notification from UPS, and an email from Justin at Cold Fire Southeast confirming the order. Just checked again and less than 3hrs after I placed the order its on a truck heading to my house. Since they are in Birmingham, it should be here (Augusta, GA) tomorrow. Unreal, and unexpected.

Thanks for the fast service. You certainly just earned a repeat customer and a referral to all my friends.

wanted to give a bump for Justin and Coldfire. thanks to Justin for the great service so far and quick turnaround. I ordered a 1 liter and 2 liter extinguisher for the buggy and just have to get them mounted.

got the mil spec winterized version for our climate

pic reference for size

Latest posts