• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Several Parts for Sale **PRICE DROP**

Re: Re: Several Parts for Sale

The Luke said:
Any word on that tank mount?

I looked around the shop and we dont have any 8 pound tanks to test fit so I cant say for sure. All I know is that they fit the aluminum tank size thats shown in the picture. Im sorry, I did a google search to see if I could find any info but couldnt find anything. Id hate to tel you yes, and they not fit. Hope this helps.

Re: Several Parts for Sale

Orbital, Ram, Truss, and gears are sold.

Whats your number? I might just pick up both tanks and mounts from ya.

The Luke said:
Whats your number? I might just pick up both tanks and mounts from ya.

Dub J,

I've had The Luke checking on this for me until I had some time to log in etc. I've got 8 pound tanks and could take some measurements to see what size the tanks are and the straps. I would be interested in picking up one of the straps if it fits my tank, and I've got another fella interested in the other strap and tank.

PM me your number and I'll get with you this weekend if the tank fits the straps. I'm out in Arrington so could meet ya pretty easily.

muffscustom4x4 said:
thanks for the deal on the truck load of stuff today i will put it to good use
No problem dude. Good dealin with ya.

Propane tanks and brackets sold. No one needs a Ford 205?

Dub J said:
Propane tanks and brackets sold. No one needs a Ford 205?

Bump for a great seller!!! Very pleased with my new tank straps and the other guy will be pleased with his tanks etc. thanks agin for meeting me halfway!

No problem...glad to help. :dblthumb:

Price drop on the NP205 cases to $100 each. This is the 32 spline outputs you need to upgrade your chevy 205.

Throttle body spacer and chevy dress up kit are SOLD

Latest posts