• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SFWDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how many pissed off jk owners there were this weekend. All that rain at aop man that would be brutal.

Re: Re: SFWDA

jeeptj99 said:
Wonder how many pissed off jk owners there were this weekend. All that rain at aop man that would be brutal.
More like how many broken gheyk's with pissed off owners cause they thought there soccer mom mini vans could go anywhere in the world.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Re:

Doing some Instagram stalking they all seem like they did fairly well there's a few good videos on there

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

jeeptj99 said:

In January we were there and I was in the back, it was muddy as hell,, I bounced off every tree there, first time I had to use the winch, twice, if they went where we did it would have led to massive body damage. :****:

We went on 4th of July back a couple years ago and it was pouring rain the entire week. By Sunday afternoon it was a chore to get up the main trail. That place turns so slick when t rains.

Aera 51 was about their stopping point Friday that is the ones we ran into when going to and from the trail.

tonybolton said:
I'm pretty sure they didn't! 8) :-*
poolman said:
In January we were there and I was in the back, it was muddy as hell,, I bounced off every tree there, first time I had to use the winch, twice, if they went where we did it would have led to massive body damage. :****:

:rolf: no ****ing way they did the 70's in the rain.

pholmann said:
:rolf: no ****ing way they did the 70's in the rain.

I don't have a clue what number the trails were, **** the signs were probably covered in mud like everything else was.

Re:

The 70s adjusted my spine....they'd be super fun in the rain

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

They are bad ass!!
4282cf0e2249298431d429dd7fee8f7b.jpg

Edit, Kel is riding a imaginary horse molaugh molaugh

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk

It turned out to be a pretty good weekend but it required alot of throttle and tree hitting.
0425798a381564964b816c03e740639a.jpg
14105e1cd9580ca2d511af7538ac521c.jpg
3684e70fbe20e01421cd7e97c8797641.jpg
078938c6b61105b6e045a8a0306e77ed.jpg
d53a0f8bad5c8bf86da4e881241da9be.jpg
8cbb8fd07b46933f98d6f72b55e4721f.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Re:

Most street jeeps spent all day winching everytime I seen em lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

There was about 10 rigs in our group that rode the 70's Saturday at trailfest. It was nasty but we all a great time. I have been in SFWDA SINCE 98'. I have always enjoyed there events. And no I am not old and yes I have broke some ton axles, Tony Bolton. I will continue to go to Dixie run, I love talking to all the people and we ussually ride every trail twice and rarely have any traffic jams to deal with. One of the biggest concerns I have if SFWDA did not get enough support is that without Dixie Run at Golden Mt I am pretty sure that park would close. That is the big event there that makes that park slot of money. So I will continue to support SFWDA and I will hope that the money that I give them for a couple events I attend is put to good use. HONESTLY, I am not that worried about it, hell I spend so much keeping up my rig, my hauler and my camper to ride a couple hundred dollars a year thrown to a non profit group that supports the hobby that I love can't be a bad thing. I don't get into the bouncer racing and I love to trail ride, their events are my favorite. I hope some of you guys look at it from this point of view. Yes, there are a lot of streetable keeps at there event, but what is wrong with that, I used to own one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.