• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shop tools for sale and wanted thread.

CheapJ7

Mustache rides?
Figured I would start a thread for a shop tool switch and swap.
benders, welders, notchers, drill presses, presses, lathes, mills, hand tools, etc.
I know I have wanted to sell and buy several items in the recent past and there is no need in starting a bunch of threads.

Post up tools that you have for sale or want to buy.
Price , description, location, and Picture.

I am currently looking for a Bender.
manual is fine, not worried about the brand as long as it is good quality.

Prefer it to come with an 1 3/4 die as well.
have cash in hand

Located in jasper, al

I'm wanting a band saw and another good quality notcher. I have a HF notcher mounted off the side of my bender which works, but its about had it after multiple cages and lots of use.

Looking for a good condition, mill.
Bridgeport or similiar. No trash, willing to pay for quality machine.

Got a 65 ton Scotchman Ironworker for sale. Has a new cylinder and a few dies to go with it. I'll get pics tomorrow but here is a link.

http://www.scotchman.com/ironworkers/component-tools/6509-24m/

We bought a second one last year and gave over $17K for it. Slowed down and only using one right now. Will sell the older one for $4,500.
Shear, punch, and bend. We use 1/2"x4" regularly and it don't even sweat it. Make 90 degree bends like it ain't nothing.

We also have a smaller one, forgot what tonnage is. Will check and post back up. Great for the mid-level fabricator without a burn table.

Knoxville,TN

Edit for pics:

PB030029.jpg

PB030028.jpg

PB030030.jpg

PB030031.jpg

PB030032.jpg

PB030033.jpg

Single phase. Well maintained even though it is scratched up. Regular grease. Pins and cylinder were changed about 2.5 yrs. ago. Hasn't been used in 10 months. Stored in climate controlled warehouse.
For more info please email Ima4x4er (at) Gmail.com

I have a Matco 6series top box 2 bay yellow with black trim 2 years old never worked out of just stores tools at the house. It is a $4,500 box. Looking to trade it for a good miller tig, 12"-14" swing lathe, stout vertical steel cutting bandsaw, bench top mill, some good metal working equipment.
topbox.jpg

Hendersonville Tn.

This is a great thread, I think it deserves it's own permanent place down in the classifieds!

Btw, I am looking for a bead roller

Neal3000 said:
This is a great thread, I think it deserves it's own permanent place down in the classifieds!

Btw, I am looking for a bead roller
i think it needs it own place also would be sweet.

bradzuki said:
Got a 65 ton Scotchman Ironworker for sale. Has a new cylinder and a few dies to go with it. I'll get pics tomorrow but here is a link.

http://www.scotchman.com/ironworkers/component-tools/6509-24m/

We bought a second one last year and gave over $17K for it. Slowed down and only using one right now. Will sell the older one for $4,500.
Shear, punch, and bend. We use 1/2"x4" regularly and it don't even sweat it. Make 90 degree bends like it ain't nothing.

We also have a smaller one, forgot what tonnage is. Will check and post back up. Great for the mid-level fabricator without a burn table.

Knoxville,TN

Also Interested in the small Iron worker. Message me if you want my number or post up more info thanks

Glad the thread worked out like I had planned it. A lot of nice stuff in it so far.
What do you want for your bender setup Kelly?

That is probably not a bad deal. Guess i'm going to have to find an armstrong puller instead of that fancy hydraulic to meet my budget. :afro:

blacksheep10 said:
Matrimonial ass cheek spreader. Maybe with chloroform attachment if the money is right.

There are 2 different styles, one works between paydays when the check can still work to spread them, the other is for when the paycheck doesn't work anymore.

I need the one that works when the paycheck stops working, preferably industrial model if that happens to be what you have :dunno: