• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Should he be able to compete?

I've never done a fishing tourney before and don't know much about them but I've raced alot of motocross over the years and the rules for it is I your getting paid your considered "pro" so only pro riders could enter the paying races. Occasionally a local track would pay out around 2k for one 4 lap race called a dash for cash. It was fun bc everyone usually tried alot harder and it made things interesting. Sometimes it would bring in a big name guy from out of town which sucked cause it meant us local guys weren't gonna get the money. But on the flip side it's fun to see them ride bc they are so fast. So I see where they're coming from with the no pros aloud rule they want it to be fair but to me if the promoters are paying money they should let anybody enter

I say let him fish, if he put in all the time he has to get to where he is why take it away from him everyone that enters any tournament has had the same chance to do what he has and become a great fisherman, wouldn't bother me at all because if I just happen to stumble across some fish and beat him I would have the chance to say I beat a pro, I would actually love to have a chance to fish against a pro win or lose, would be a great experience so piss on the rest of em.

Latest posts