• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sick of this ****

kid rok

I'm sick and tired of reading threads with texting type writing. If you can't type a half way correct sentence then please do not post on my forum. Example of what I'm talking about, u go n down 2 the mud bog . Theres no excuse for not typing a complete word or sentence, even if you have a phone. :gtfo:

kid rok said:
I'm sick and tired of reading threads with texting type writing. If you can't type a half way correct sentence then please do not post on my forum. Example of what I'm talking about, u go n down 2 the mud bog . Theres no excuse for not typing a complete word or sentence, even if you have a phone. :gtfo:

........................................X 1 MILLION :****:

i even refuse to text like that... i use complete words, sentences and punctuation... i even correct allie when she does it... in my opinion it just makes you look unintelligent...

Its what all the cool kids are doing!!! It kind of goes along with wearing your pants hanging off your ass. Just ****ing lazy :afro:

Y r u sick of this ****? No 1 is bein graded 4 what they type on an internet forum. Ur just jelous no 1 thinks u r cool. Ur just a douche bag. Haha.

The majority of them have done it so long and have never been corected that thier stupid ass cant even spell the simplest of words any more.

FroggF350 said:
Y r u sick of this ****? No 1 is bein graded 4 what they type on an internet forum. Ur just jelous no 1 thinks u r cool. Ur just a douche bag. Haha.

LMFAO IMO GS thumb.gif molaugh

draggbody said:
i even refuse to text like that... i use complete words, sentences and punctuation... i even correct allie when she does it... in my opinion it just makes you look unintelligent...

From the guy that uses three periods at the end of every sentence!

HAHAHA IT'S NICE TO KNOW THAT YOU GUYS ARE GETTING OLD LIKE ME BECAUSE, I CAN F'IN READ IT, HAVE TO GET THE KIDS TO TELL ME WHAT IS SAID... 3 DOTS AND I DID NOT SPELL ****ING...AND IT'S ALL IN CAP LOCK... i bet you guys are flipping out now

Matt O. said:
From the guy that uses three periods at the end of every sentence!

His period key is stuck, that is all, cut him some period slack.

bigsilly said:
And does not believe in capital letters :gtfo:

And his shift key must not be working either.

I think Jimmy, just needs a new keyboard.

:flipoff1:

I thought most of it really was just mutant inbred idiots banging away at the keyboard with balled up fists and index finger. I mean, aren't a lot of people here from Tennessee??? LOL!

J. J.

I'm guilty of the capitalization errors. My phone now capitalizes the first letter of every new sentence and put periods in when I space twice. That alone is making me look like I can't type and have thrown the English language out the window. Somebody go stand on Adair's neck the next time he posts here