• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Single Seat Buggy- Atlas upgrade and install

Looking good for sure, Zayne. It always looked and performed well anyway, but I'm sure you will happy with the improvements. I got the Toy rear out of mine at Hale Mtn last sat. I'm thinking about going with 60s when I can. May be an overkill for me, but don't like working on Toyota axles.

Changing that from a toy case to an atlas was the last piece of the puzzle to making that lil single seater a legit buggy!

Interested to see what you do with the front

thanks poppy, i have really enjoyed it, you will be much happier with tons. Toy axles will only last so long on 39 stickies if you aren't nice to them.

the toy case actually survived for about 6 years in the buggy but as soon as i had the engine built and fixed all of my turbo boost leaks and it didn't take long to destroy the tcase. Atlas turns the buggy into a whole new machine. I wanted to find a different grill of some kind or an expanded metal cut into a design to put up there but the way the top bar goes over the radiator and the way the shock hoops stick out a cut down jeep grill fits in there pretty nicely. we will see what i can come up with

everything i have is always for sale as long as you want it more than i do....

updated the original post with a lot more tech pics that Mo had taken