• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sisters

jeepmedic said:
You can't expect dynomite disaster to do that, that makes too much sense. I just really can't believe people are dumb enough to trust him with thier money. Ive watched him **** up 5 vehicles between HL and nc4x4. :dunno:

x10,000

Re:

Oh dear god, I took the history lesson and found the post that left a sour taste in everyones mouth about "the god of welding" my sides hurt from laughing. Y'all (some of you) are hilarious.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Welds so beautiful........make a grown man cry.

I haven't seen welds like that since my Grandfather was alive. He was certified on all kinds of stuff; underwater, nuclear plants, and pretty much everything else. He taught welding in South Carolina for years back in the 70's, 80's and early 90's. His name was Roy "Andy" Anderson.

And no, the welding skills did not get passed along to me.......my welds hold, but look like the mig threw up on it.

Bones said:
Didn't have to, the OP posted it on PBB, I never come here anymore thumb.gif

David Guest is a bad ass welder/fab guy. I met him when we did Vegas2Reno in 2009 when he was working at FabSchool and working for Randy.
Great guy. Glad to see he's still in the game.

The weld BS here and on Pirate is gayer than two dudes rubbing peckers. ****ing sad. huge potential for a bad ass build thread, but the dickbags couldnt let it be and tweakered it up.

Sorry DG, keep up the great work. Tell Nazir I said "Hey", been too long.

muddinmetal said:
Oh my God, Bones is back :****:

Please don't link this place to pirate or facebook... That's how you get the gay
Yeah that's how batshit got on here. Anyone notice how peaceful and less retarded it's been around here the past few weeks?

InDaShop said:
David Guest is a bad ass welder/fab guy. I met him when we did Vegas2Reno in 2009 when he was working at FabSchool and working for Randy.

The weld BS here and on Pirate is gayer than two dudes rubbing peckers. ****ing sad. huge potential for a bad ass build thread, but the dickbags couldnt let it be and tweakered it up.

Guys got talent for sure. He could probably weld a frogs butt shut, I'd like to see the finish product as well. thumb.gif

5BrothersFabrication said:
If he's smart, he would get a job with WOD as an assembly welder if he wants to stay in the offroad industry. He probably pulled up stakes, relocated, and changed the name of his business. Dude can flat out lay dimes, but his reputation is shot here.

He had that job for a short period of time, got too big for his britches and tired of Adam getting the credit so he went off on his own because anyone can build a turn key race car right. Well, you see the end result. Sometimes the boss isn't as big of a dumbass as you think.

IMO David has real skill but needs direction and someone to keep him on task. Similar to special needs kids or Rain Man. They can be a genius at times but then they go off and play with their poop.

redneckengineered said:
He had that job for a short period of time, got too big for his britches and tired of Adam getting the credit so he went off on his own because anyone can build a turn key race car right. Well, you see the end result. Sometimes the boss isn't as big of a dumbass as you think.

IMO David has real skill but needs direction and someone to keep him on task. Similar to special needs kids or Rain Man. They can be a genius at times but then they go off and play with their poop.

molaugh Damnit man.

molaugh

InDaShop said:

Did you miss the threads where he fawked up so much **** like a fairly simple Jeep cage, and reamed Adam Carter?