• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SM420/Novak Adaptor/Lowmax D300

Rhythminblues

SM420/Novak Adaptor/D300-w-4:1 Lowmax, I haven't bolted them together yet, was saving for my build but I sold the project and I'm going another direction. $1500, will ship on buyers dime.

RULES: MUST have PICTURE, PRICE, & LOCATION, and be off road related.

ADMINISTRATOR

I tired posting pics, no way in hell would the site function correctly for me. It is offroad related, and I'm in Maine 04555... Then I tired to contact a Admin.... Still Impossible...….. Tired a couple times from different devices over a couple days... No dice... Cant even find where you can contact a goddamn Admit..
Can I just send you the pics and you can post them????

Rhythminblues said:
I tired posting pics, no way in hell would the site function correctly for me. It is offroad related, and I'm in Maine 04555... Then I tired to contact a Admin.... Still Impossible...….. Tired a couple times from different devices over a couple days... No dice... Cant even find where you can contact a goddamn Admit..
Can I just send you the pics and you can post them????

I am one of the administrator's and have not received any request from you. Have you tried an imaging host site like Tapatalk to help you post them? They can help you resize them for posting applications.

ADMINISTRATOR