• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snowmobiling

Headin up to Canyon Creek to ride the Excelsior Ridge side tommorow. Should be deep 7" tonight and 15" tommorow expected. First ride of the year for me. I'm going to be beat up tommorow night:awesomework:

right on thats the north side of baker right? ya the first ride of the year is always the worste the couple days to follow that ride are pretty tough:cool: post some pics:beer:

Its on the north side of Glacier, near the canadian border, not quite on the same "range" of mountains as baker.

oh **** thats right i haven't been to bear paw, church mountain in a couple years some damn good riding to be had up there:awesomework:

Snow level was high. It was raining really hard at the truck but snowing half way up. I had to tow out my buddy's brand new M1000 turbo sled. His fuel controler took a **** about 6mi. in:haha:

:flipoff:
l_e61f82bee70848e1964d0d4a606dc8ed.jpg

l_b5d462e1af1f4ecc86c242e370ec7462.jpg

l_ac45b882c7aa409a872a688cef627a0c.jpg

l_218fac0755e24ecd9ba4753f1cdede28.jpg

nice sled what motor turbo sled rock!!!!!!

went to bear paw today was ok riding concrete snow till it warmed up but better than sitin at home

Hope ur using DOM xmr256, gonna need it with the weight of that 4 stroke:flipoff:

NIce pictures ILLYOTA, I am pumped to go to baker on Sunday, hopein to catch the break between the storms.:awesomework:

An xmr256 has a build thread on BCR

Well, went to baker today. Spring like conditions, but flat light. Not even enough snow to make it up to fresh. An when I was rejettin, I found out why my sled had a slight burble... I had a 450 on the exhaust side instead of a 430:redneck: Oops....Runs like a top now! It climbed anything I pointed it at.:awesomework:

But the trail in was gettin nasty. I suspect with this current weather system blowing in, baker will not even be rideable.:mad:

**** EL NINO

I had a great time up there today, conditions were spring like, but **** I don't know the difference, it was my first time. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy a sled now.

my season riding opener was up on bearpaw. awesome place to ride IMO but you have to go way up. tried making it up to the lake but it was too nasty of conditions to ride that far.

I had a great time up there today, conditions were spring like, but **** I don't know the difference, it was my first time. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy a sled now.

You are gonna love this sport Darius:awesomework:

That does look like fun. But I can't afford two hobbies. :booo: If anyone is going and has an empty sled, I'd like to go. :kiss: