• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

so i went to replace my esc and ended up with

chevota1

roasted my esc over the weekend so i went to get a new one and when i got to hobby town seen that they had just got this today so i figured i better get one before they are all gone. cant wait to get if all set up tonight for some fun tomarrow.

check out that diff clearance plus it comes out of the box with dig trans:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
The worm drive is an interesting concept. I wouldn't mind getting a set of axles--but throw the rest away :awesomework:

The worm drive is an interesting concept. I wouldn't mind getting a set of axles--but throw the rest away :awesomework:

Those axles are geared extremely low geared. They won't work without the high geared Losi tranny. The CVD's that come in the Losi are really weak too, guys have been breaking them already right and left.

the axles are geared so low you dont even need any drag brake you cant even turn the wheels by hand with no motor in it

Those axles are geared extremely low geared. They won't work without the high geared Losi tranny. The CVD's that come in the Losi are really weak too, guys have been breaking them already right and left.

Intereting. Nate--let me know when ya wanna push the limits of it :awesomework:

make sure to go through the drive lines and trighten all the set screws i was about ten minutes into testing mine in the back yard course when one of the cvds came apart and finding the little pieces in the gravel was awesome:mad:

Latest posts