• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired **SOLD**1997 Honda Civic HX Manual Trans Cold A/C 40 MPG - (Knoxville)

1slowhatch

All original '97 Honda Civic HX with manual transmission. It is equipped with power windows, locks, mirrors, rear defrost, cold air conditioning and hot heat. I am the second owner, the original owner commuted across country, so mileage is all highway. The engine and transmission are in great condition, engine runs smoothly, no smoke, transmission shifts great. The only modification to the car is an air intake with reusable air filter. I routinely get 29 mpg in the city and over 40 on the highway. The car is in great shape for the year, interior is clean, no rust. However, the car does have it's fair share of dings, and scratches, and clear coat peeling on the trunk. No mentionable accident history. The water pump and timing belt were replaced 40k miles ago. I also put brand new brake rotors and ceramic pads on it 2k miles go. The check engine light on. I have not run the codes, as it runs great as is. I would guess it needs an o2 sensor.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/4647703171.html

**SOLD**

Re: 1997 Honda Civic HX Manual Trans Cold A/C 40 MPG - $3200 (Knoxville)

Nice HX man! I had one of these a few years back and it was the flashemifyougotem !

TN12Valve said:
Nice HX man! I had one of these a few years back and it was the flashemifyougotem !

Thanks! It's a fun little car, and very hard to find without "modifications". ::)

I don't care if its a Honda, a cummins, or what. 276k is a lot of miles esp for price of a low-lower mile car

pushrod-racing said:
I don't care if its a Honda, a cummins, or what. 276k is a lot of miles esp for price of a low-lower mile car

Thanks for your input. I just turned down $2500 last night. Please only post if you're interested in the car.

Bump.

**SOLD**

Re: **SOLD**1997 Honda Civic HX Manual Trans Cold A/C 40 MPG - $3200 (Knoxville)

Thanks for the deal! Best 500$ i've spent!

Re: **SOLD**1997 Honda Civic HX Manual Trans Cold A/C 40 MPG - $3200 (Knoxville)

tonybolton said:
Thanks for the deal! Best 500$ i've spent!

LOL. Take good care of her! laughing1