• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD-2010 mofab tube buggy for sale or may trade for RZR and cash-SOLD

Re: 2010 mofab tube buggy for sale

smurfy90 said:
Saw this unit at hpo today. It sounds mean!
. Yes it sounds mean and has plenty of power to! It Just needs a new home! :driving:

For the right deal I will let this 2009 18ft trailer go with the buggy,I just put four brand new trailer tires on it,and it has a spare tire and wheel that goes with it,and has drive over fenders and I added square tubing rails on each side and has added on hook points,and tool box,and I have a clear title in hand,and it has brakes on one axle,and all lights work. :dblthumb:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 83

rockbouncer86 said:
Is there enoufgh room for a 6 10 driver
. Yes I'm 6ft and there is plenty of room left to grow. :dblthumb:

Why u getting rid of buggy are u getting out or just want something different

rockbouncer86 said:
Why u getting rid of buggy are u getting out or just want something different
. I don't have much free time to go ride anymore so I'm just getting out,this is a really nice and tuff buggy that needs someone to take it out and beat on it,like it was built for,I may get me another rzr for my little girl to ride and then I can still go watch every now then. :driving:

Re: 2010 mofab tube buggy for sale or may trade for RZR and cash

We're gonna try and be at WITC New Year's Day if anyone wants to see this buggy up close. skully

SILVERBULLET said:
. I just got home,I delivered it to it new home in Kentucky. :driving:
One of the guys I ride with traded for it. Not got to check it out yet but it looks pretty sweet!! He took it out on first ride yesterday :driving: :dblthumb:

johneddie said:
One of the guys I ride with traded for it. Not got to check it out yet but it looks pretty sweet!! He took it out on first ride yesterday :driving: :dblthumb:
. Tj is a great guy to deal with and he said it done great on the first ride out and he said he really likes that rear steer. :dblthumb:

Latest posts