• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD. 43" SX's on 17" Race Line Monsters. SOLD.

SFAZR2Dave

Drive Pole Mak'a
Selling my 43 sx's on 17" Race Line Monsters. *NON STICKY* The tires are probably 95%, but I'll say 90% tread, no major chunking, gash's or cuts. They hold air they way they should. The wheels are in good shape, the rock rings are well used. Nothing wrong with any of the tires or wheels, just going for something different. 4 Tires and 4 Wheels.

Sold.

These tires and wheel were only used to take my Grandmother to church on Sundays.

The pic above is when they where new, I'll get some current pix up asap.

Located in Winston Salem NC 27101. Rather not ship.

Thx!

Dave

Re: 43" SX's on 17" Race Line Monsters.

Damn, that's what I'm looking for, but can't justify driving 2300 miles round trip......glws

Do you always turn your rig over to take off the tires?

Re: Re: 43" SX's on 17" Race Line Monsters.

free bump for a great guy
to deal with!!!

scared to death!!!!!

stroyer said:
Damn, that's what I'm looking for, but can't justify driving 2300 miles round trip......glws

Shipping a set of wheels & tires is not as bad as you would think. These days if something is more than 100mi away one way it is cheaper too ship!

If you have a Fastenal store close by they will ship to another store pretty cheap. I shipped a set of wheels to a guy near Chicago for about $100. I just strapped them to a pallet and they unloaded them out of my truck.

Do you ever come toward middle to west TN?

Re:

SFAZR2Dave said:
Same as you. lol

Well what does he run? I thought these were the tires EVERYONE wanted these days so I'm curios as to what someone would replace them with?

hokie_yj said:
If you have a Fastenal store close by they will ship to another store pretty cheap. I shipped a set of wheels to a guy near Chicago for about $100. I just strapped them to a pallet and they unloaded them out of my truck.

Mind blown, did not know that. Cool!

Re:

patooyee said:
Well what does he run? I thought these were the tires EVERYONE wanted these days so I'm curios as to what someone would replace them with?

*everyone* wants sticky SXs ... no one wants plain ol tires anymore.... that's like John Force running street tires, it just don't make sense

Bump fr ya- wish I had the cash, I would jump on these in a hurry...