• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD 5-42" x 15 Pitbull Rockers SOLD

Re: 5-42" x 15 Pitbull Rockers

CHASMAN9 said:
Not that far north anytime soon but I'll have them at SRRS race at grayrock August 3d. thumb.gif

You not comin to HPO Saturday? :dunno:

I'd like to see that new buggy of yours haven't ever seen it in person :woot:

B.DRAKE said:
You not comin to HPO Saturday? :dunno:

I'd like to see that new buggy of yours haven't ever seen it in person :woot:

Not this week. Pretending to have money here in the Penthouse condo at The Wharf. I will be at G'rock on the 3d though and can bring them if needed. You going to be there?

If these was 44s I'd done bought em Bump for a hell've a deal

Would you be interested in some 42 inch iroks 90 percent tread left with some rock rash plus some cash.

Harley Dude said:
Would you be interested in some 42 inch iroks 90 percent tread left with some rock rash plus some cash.

Right now I'm pretty set on tires and wheels with 6 of them. I could take the cash portion of your offer though. :dblthumb:
Keep your offers coming though.

Pm's returned

Getting closer to the weekend. Open to offers.

NTIDWELL said:
If these was 44s I'd done bought em Bump for a hell've a deal

Just run 50 pounds air pressure and they'll be Fo T Fos in no time.
These will be at gray rock Saturday. :dblthumb:

Sorry, but I had a lot of missed calls on Saturday. Didn't carry my phone while riding, so hit me up again. thumb.gif

great price ! glad u made it to adventure . I was there ! going up the bounty I was the fat bald safety guy with the extinguisher on the left mid way!! did you compete or spectate ?

billstoy said:
great price ! glad u made it to adventure . I was there ! going up the bounty I was the fat bald safety guy with the extinguisher on the left mid way!! did you compete or spectate ?

Remember seeing the guy driving a red buggy like Stevie Wonder on crack and doing his best impression of the "Turtle dance", that was me... Glad to have you guys out there by my side, just in case. molaugh