• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired *SOLD* 89 yj wrangler tons 42" pitbulls*SOLD*

Re: 89 yj wrangler tons 42" pitbulls

BlackYJ said:
Drake couldn't handle that kinda power....that's why he has a gayzer

You prolly right I ain't ever had anything with any WOO POW!

This is a very nice and well built rig, Good Luck with the sale Ricky :dblthumb:

Tryin to see if I can roll up enough pennies for this thing :****:

B.DRAKE said:
Tryin to see if I can roll up enough pennies for this thing :****:

Do It man! Sharp ass jeep. If my lil man was a lil bigger and could go ride with me i would be all over it.

Like Drake don't have the money.....he could find that much under his couch cushions

Buy it drake ,your old lady can't eat ya or turn you into a :afro: or anything like that just man up and go get it!!!!!!!

Re: 89 yj wrangler tons 42" pitbulls price drop

BlackYJ said:
I believe its 3.8:1 atlas and 4.56 gears
wrong on atlas its 5.0:1 I have receit on it . You could be right on the gears I thought it had 513 or 538 but Im old and forgetful so I could be wrong

REHarrison said:
wrong on atlas its 5.0:1 I have receit on it . You could be right on the gears I thought it had 513 or 538 but Im old and forgetful so I could be wrong

YOUR OLD ALLRITE :flipoff1: BUMP FOR A GOOD RIG!!!

It is a 5 to 1 Atlas and the gears are 4.56 with Tom Woods front and rear drive shafts. Iv`e got a 06 Rubicon Unlimited LJ that is black on black sitting on 35 BFG KM2`s !!! How would you trade???? DJ Cullman Al.

cullman said:
It is a 5 to 1 Atlas and the gears are 4.56 with Tom Woods front and rear drive shafts. Iv`e got a 06 Rubicon Unlimited LJ that is black on black sitting on 35 BFG KM2`s !!! How would you trade???? DJ Cullman Al.
what did you have in mind