• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD...delete

Re: 1993 Jeep YJ

03 honda rancher 350 4wd 2" lift 26" vampire mud tires and snorkeled.

I've had a few offers and trades to consider, but nothing solid so far...looking for more offers!

Any interest in parting out some of it? I see a few items I could use, but have no need for another whole Jeep. Rockers, maybe the bumper, and the driver's side seatbelt buckle are the items I'm looking at. LMK

Id really prefer not to part it out. The rear bumper is welded on...buy it and get the rest of the Jeep free?

I understand. I don't have any use for anything else on the Jeep myself.

If you change your mind about pulling the rockers or the seatbelt buckle (driver or passenger really) just LMK.

Ill keep it in mind. For now though...come and get it today and the snow is yours free of charge!

IMAG3359_zpsfgwivx2k.jpg

BTT

Would trade for a set of 4 sticky's with beadlocks...something like 37" Trepador, Creepy Crawler, BFG Krawler. Wheels need to be 6 lug.

I'll consider other trades as well.

I also spent some time this weekend cleaning it up. I'll try to get some better pictures with it off of the trailer this week.

I also found the Bestop Bikini Top, Windjammer, Duster Deck Cover, and Warn winch plate and roller fairlead that can go with it.