• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD Five 42.5x13.50x17" Super Swamper Boggers SOLD

Watkinstj

4 Tires(no wheels) are in really good shape. Slight cuts and chunking from running on rocks but no big gashes, all hold air and didn't leak down on bead locks. 3 of the 4 good tires have what looks like a patch inside like the one in the picture which they came with from interco. Must be where the seam from the tread meets when they are made?? Nothing visible on the outside. 5th has a tear in the sidewall that I was told couldn't be vulcanized so its sewn,patched, and tubed for a spare to get out of the woods... As you can see the tread has been grooved(3/8" deep)and lugs siped (not quite a 1/4" deep). Tread is 3/4"-7/8" on all tires. Never run on the street. 2 seasons old. Really great traction tire but went to krawlers. Willing to ship on buyers dime. Can meet within a couple hours ride. Fastenal nearby. Text for more info or pics. 51eight-85two-36zero1. Located near Albany ny. Asking$1600 OBO

Re: Five 42.5x13.50x17" Super Swamper Boggers

Nope non stickies. Mostly wheel western mass and NH.

The patches or what appears to be patches are used to balance them I seen other sets have them also from interco

Someone else told me the same thing. Thanks for the info.

If I can get my car trailer sold I'm interested... in GA so would need shipped... I'll get back with yas