• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD! Jimmy Smith Monster Energy Buggy

geneyork

I have decided to sell my Jimmy Smith buggy as I have found a buggy more suitable for momma and I.

Lets start the bid at $30,000.00 OBO. It is in absolute perfect working order! NO ISSUES AT ALL!!! Ready to Ride and she is ALWAYS garage kept!

Current Specs on buggy:

383 stroker - propane injected - 350 turbo with reverse manual valve body

Dana 300 32 splie output - Dana 60 front 538 gears detroit locker solid diff cover new solid knuckles and high steer arms. Hired Gun Off Road just added a new 2.75 PSC double ended ram.

14 bolt with new 538 gear disc brakes

14 inch fox coilovers

All 7075 alum links with 7/8 by 3/4 hiems

32 bolt beadlocks - 44 tsls tennessee cut front and Aetna cut rear. tires are about 60 % tread

Buggy has kirkey seats with Thick Extra Padding and alum floors

Buggy is 71" tall & 90 1/2" wide with 114" wheel base

It is race ready, you can drive it today anywhere....I can email or text more pics....I will add additional pics soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HfVgpTjlTXc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6wyWD108O3Q

Re: Jimmy Smith Monster Energy Buggy for sale

I purchased this buggy from Hot Rod in Alabama the summer of 2012 and he indicated it was a Jimmy Smith buggy. First time that I've seen those video's.

I thought i had a Smith buggy also, come to find out, it was a Robby Bobby buggy!

NEW PHOTOS...Contact Information call or text (620) 644-8078.

Attachments

• Buggy-DisneyOK.jpg
    Buggy-DisneyOK.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Monster Buggy @DisneyOK.jpg
    Monster Buggy @DisneyOK.jpg
    997.1 KB · Views: 139
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,343

Either way its a great reliable buggy and a LOT more buggy more than I need! Thanks for the positive responses guys! :dblthumb:

It's a Smith buggy! It's Wes Keans old buggy used to be rear steer I'm pretty sure before Hotrod owned it

Pretty sure Jimmy built the chassi and maybe roller for Buddy then Wes bought it and Nick Sosebee put the finishing touches on it.

Picture I got the first time I saw it.

Attachments

• IMG_20140325_123348.jpg
    IMG_20140325_123348.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 140

I sure tried to runthis buggy down about a year ago to buy it....Should have known it would be for sale now

I couldn't believe the amount of people that were taking pix with this thing at the BMR. It is a head turner.

I have always liked this buggy, I like the rear of the buggy the best.

Let me clear up a few things on this for sale thread,

It IS a Smithbuggy, Wes drove the wheels off of it (literally) Travis bought it and Sosebee totally rebuilt it and Travis took great care of it, Smith bought it and sold it in like 3 days to me, so I bought it and raced/road it for a while. Now, I fixed a couple small things on it and I NEVER. had an issue with it. If I had time for a buggy to race/bounce I would buy it back for sure. Great rig and in my opinion it is a legend to the sport and I know that with the right wheel man can climb anything any other rig can do.

Good luck on the sale, wish I had time for it.

Do you still have buggy for sale.if you do give me a call at 270-704-1210. And leve me a message with a number to call and talk privet. Thanks :driving:

Thanks for all the positive responses on the buggy guys! It is an awesome buggy and will do anything you are brave enough to attempt!! The ONLY reason why I am selling her is to purchase a buggy that is a littler more tame for me and momma. :****: I have spoke to a few guys about buying her and my BOTTOM dollar is $26K.