• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired *Sold Out* PYLE Waterproof MP3 Connector cables 1 week only

cadpwrdyj

Folks running a special on PYLE Waterproof MP3 Connector cables 1 week only or until stock is gone...$18.00. These work great in rigs where there is not room to put an indash radio. Hook this directly to an amp and use any MP3 player to control your tunes.

Item can be ordered here. http://www.offroadenthusiastgroup.com/cables.html
**AL Residents subject to Tax**
Sold Out..More stock soon
PLMRJPT.jpg

Re: PYLE Waterproof MP3 Connector cables 1 week only or until stock is gone...$18.00

I have a Pioneer AVICD1 tuner in my truck and cannot figure out how to plug in my IPOD anywhere. I have one of those FM tuners and it is worthless as tits on a nun. Can you give me some information on how to hook it up so I can play it direct? Thanks.

Re: PYLE Waterproof MP3 Connector cables 1 week only or until stock is gone...$18.00

If you don't have a CD changer installed, you need a cable like this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ400030920263

This will plug into the back of your radio in the changer pinout in the back. Then you need something similar to what I have above doesn't have to be a waterproof one. It does not have to be a surface mount, it can just be a 3.5mm-RCA cable. You can always drill a small hole in the console, or somewhere discreet and make it look like it was made there instead of having a bunch of cables hanging everywhere...let me know if you need clarification on something...hardest part will be pulling the radio out to reach the back to plug in. Either way less than an hour job.

cadpwrdyj said:
If you don't have a CD changer installed, you need a cable like this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ400030920263

This will plug into the back of your radio in the changer pinout in the back. Then you need something similar to what I have above doesn't have to be a waterproof one. It does not have to be a surface mount, it can just be a 3.5mm-RCA cable. You can always drill a small hole in the console, or somewhere discreet and make it look like it was made there instead of having a bunch of cables hanging everywhere...let me know if you need clarification on something...hardest part will be pulling the radio out to reach the back to plug in. Either way less than an hour job.

I'd rather go with something like this unit. Simple, clean and can be unplugged with no visible wiring. Do you have, or be able to get this? Your right, I will need help getting the unit out though. You going to be at the swap meet in Chelsea this weekend? :dunno:

Sure, I can get you whatever you need in that regard...Unfortunately no, I don't think I will be able to make the swap meet, I have to take a look at a kids stereo wiring, he is having some problems with something bestbuy installed, and I told him to bring it by so I could see what the problem is. Just give me a call, because there are quite a few ways we can wire inexpensively, and still be discrete. I am sure we can meet up sometime, somewhere...I am in Warrior, just north of Grayrock's exit. 205 520-6576 most anytime up until about 10pm is fine. Thanks Brad

cadpwrdyj said:
Sure, I can get you whatever you need in that regard...Unfortunately no, I don't think I will be able to make the swap meet, I have to take a look at a kids stereo wiring, he is having some problems with something bestbuy installed, and I told him to bring it by so I could see what the problem is. Just give me a call, because there are quite a few ways we can wire inexpensively, and still be discrete. I am sure we can meet up sometime, somewhere...I am in Warrior, just north of Grayrock's exit. 205 520-6576 most anytime up until about 10pm is fine. Thanks Brad
[/quote

I'm in for a cable. I will holla at you later about details. I work in Bezzemer, live in Chelsea. thumb.gif