• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD!!! PLEASE DELETE ME

Re: PRICE DROP to $27k COME GET IT Rock Bouncer LS Engine, 1 Tons, 43 SX Stickys

Ready to sell, just rode all weekend at AOP and did great, just needs a cleaning and she is ready to go. I have had a lot of calls but no one committed yet. I can take cash and a credit card payment if anyone wants to pay that way.
Call or Text Daniel 678 316 6821
Thanks

Re: PRICE DROP to $27k COME GET IT Rock Bouncer LS Engine, 1 Tons, 43 SX Stickys

I have scraped up 20K cash, how close am I from owning that beast? I am a serious buyer. DJ

You are seriously $7,000 from owning it. Thanks for the offer but $27k is as low as I will go, its worth way over what I am asking, nothing on hardline or pirate is even close in comparison at 27K. If you got something else to trade with that $20k let me know and we might work something out.

Thanks

You are right, its worth more than 27k, but all I got is 20gees in cash right now, I got a nice 05 Jeep LJ that's got A/C and all the same goodies as your buggy, other than mine has a stock 4.0 6 banger and yours has a LS. You interested in doing any trading?

This is a steal. Bump4u

Re: NOW $26,000 Rock Bouncer LS Engine, 1 Tons, 43 SX Stickys

Bump for $26,000.00 new price.

Re: BUY ME NOW LS Engine, 1 Tons, 43 SX Stickys READY TO BOUNCE BEST DEAL ON HERE

BUMP TO THE TOP.
I THINK I AM GIVING IT AWAY AT THIS PRICE
BUT SOMEONE COME BUY THIS THING.

I WANT TO BUY ANOTHER RIG AND NEED THE CASH!!!

Re: BUY ME NOW LS Engine, 1 Tons, 43 SX Stickys READY TO BOUNCE BEST DEAL ON HERE

I can't believe this thing hasn't sold yet.

I rode with these guys at AOP and I'm telling you this is an absolute STEAL!!!! This buggy climbed everything EFFORTLESSLY!!!! Hell there is over 20K in axles and tires!!! Its bullet proof. A GREAT deal from an honest person. Somebody better snap it up. :popcorn:

Thanks BigRedRider, we did have a good time at AOP.

BUMP FOR A GOOD DEAL.

If only my wife weren't making me build her a damn swimming pool this thing would be getting bought right now.

Bump!!!
Somebody come buy me!!!

How wide is the rig outside tire to outside tire? How tall? How long? Thanks

Just curious, but why do you want to know?

BUY ME NOW LS Engine, 1 Tons, 43 SX Stickys READY TO BOUNCE BEST DEAL ON HERE

tiny said:
Just curious, but why do you want to know?

Maybe he's got an enclosed trailer and wants to see if it will fit? That's a pretty standard question.

Gotcha

BUMP, BUMP and BUMP again.

Outside to outside of tire is about 88-90"

it is under 6ft tall, I am 6ft 4 and I can see over the rig.

I am not sure on overall length, wheel base is about 118" so you can guess that it is about 150" tire to tire, 2 buggies like this will fit on a 24' flat bed.

I have had 20 people call and text, 3 said they were coming the next day to buy it and never showed up. This thing is ready to beat on.

I WILL BE GOING TO BADLANDS IN INDIANA JUNE 23RD IF SOMEONE WANTS ME TO DELIVER IT I WILL IF YOU GIVE A DEPOSIT AND PAY THE MILEAGE AND YOUR ON THE WAY FROM GA TO IN.

allhaildeez said:
Maybe he's got an enclosed trailer and wants to see if it will fit? That's a pretty standard question.

Yeap, that's it, enclosed toy hauler.

Need actual dimensions (length, width and height) to see if it would fit inside the trailer. Can't fit a full width axled rig without parking on the fenders and since this one has "Front and Rear Solid High Pinion Dana 60's Narrowed from Solid" was hoping it would be narrower than a standard full width, but it is not.

Actual measurements are needed as "about" this wide and you can "guess" about length don't really help determine if it can be shoe horned between the fenders or be short enough to park on the fenders without hitting the ceiling and short or low enough to not hit cabinets in front if on the fenders.

If my ranger boats sells am heading your way! Awesome deal would love to have her but gotas to sell boat first!

If you really want to know, how about send me a text, my cell phone number is listed in the for sale ad. I've never seen a toy hauler that can handle anything bigger than a rzr and all buggies are bigger than rzr's but I'll try to get you the exact measurements. I get a ton of text messages every day about what size wheel, lug pattern, wanna trade tires, the list goes on so I have gotten to the point if you do not sound serious I respond but I do it in my time frame.

text me your # and ill give you that info