• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold please delete

gabe92

Looking to sale.needs lil work Wife just had our baby about. 2 weeks ago and need the money more than the jeep. Can't get pics to load off my phone. I'll put the craiglist link were there are pics. 3200 firm. Thank you God bless

http://bham.craigslist.org/cto/4182352316.html

I got this on a trade and do not drive it now. It does need a lil work. Front calipers staring to freeze up on it, front end need to be reshimmed- with front drive shaft in makes noise and has play in the gears but does fine with the drive shaft out, valve cover gasket leaking some,airbag light on and check engine light will come on because new exhaust was ran and o2 sensor is gone.I have mopar valve cover for it. Has 90 percent 35in km2s on aftermarket rims. not sure of what lift kit or how much . Has long arms on fromt, steering box brace,pretty much the front end has been replaced with aftermarket parts. Arb front bumper, mile marker hydrolic winch with standerd remote and wireless. Custom built rock sliders, rear bumper and skid plate, sye kit aftermarket front and rear driveshafts I'm unsure of the gears but you can tell its been regeared. It has clean al title and has 157953 orginal miles. Heat and ac work also. Selling because it sits now the caliper problem and I have to fix my other vehicle. Might trade for a dirt bike , hot rod, muscle car etc

Located in moody al
Call or text. 2059199365

Re: 1998 Cherokee lifted

It says " 1998 jeep Cherokee lifted price drop - $3800 (Moody)" in the Craigslisting . So what is the correct price? $3800.00 or $4000.00?

Re: 1998 Cherokee lifted

Sorry have not updated the craiglist add. 3200 is the price. Sorry for the confusion