• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD PLEASE DELETE

gray tj

.Ive got 4 brand new"actually new not cracked" Red labels ..352-586-9348 Want $2400.00 obo. tires are located in florida..

Attachments

• buggy.new.jpg
    buggy.new.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 103
Re: BRAND NEW 39.5' RED LABELS FOR TRADE

gray tj said:
,or a set of 42 IROK stickies...

that would be the worst trade ever - u would be sick if you rode with someone who had krawlers and you with Iroks

no offense to anyone who loves their sticky iroks :flipoff1:

I'm probably dreaming too, but cash price?

What's a new set of 43SX run these days?

I love reds but Ive had no luck with the sidewalls,it seemed every trip one of them would flat.I bought this buggy with them on it and they are still brand new.Ive had the IROK stickies and they have got me up every hill my reds did but with no flats..I might just sell these tires and throw in a litttle cash and get what i really want which is the 43SX sticky.

onetoncrawler said:
that would be the worst trade ever - u would be sick if you rode with someone who had krawlers and you with Iroks

no offense to anyone who loves their sticky iroks :flipoff1:
I agree. I call 'em iSucks...

I've got some irok stickies I would be willing to do some trading

I got price on 43" stickies before the treps. You can get them a tad bit cheaper call Daves... When i say tad i mean MAYBE 100 buks or so.
muddinmetal said:
Sticky Boggers :eat:
And dam you muddinmetal i just had forgot bout them since ya mentioned them when i was lookin for tires, haha. Treps are killin **** tho. ;D i tried like hell to get some of them fawkers but there some special order **** are you have to have 50 orders or some **** to get em! Found a set of five, like new a while back on **** pirate and tha dude wanted 3600 for em!! :****:
To the OP , that's the reason I didn't go with red labels, but I just saw set last weekend smoke my ass on some rocks. Although his were nice and worm and mine were on 2nd ride, still them dam things stick like glue. Really are unbelievable. Anyway I'm sure you'll be happy. Not more of a gangster looking tire than the 43" sx thats for dam sure!!! .

Re: BRAND NEW 39.5' RED LABELS FOR sale

SONOFA.. I just drove to Ocala last year for my 37" stickies, now I might have to talk myself into doing it again for these.

Any chance you need a nice set of wheels you'd do a partial trade on these? Got some forged aluminum beadlocks I'm selling that I was hoping to finance part of my new tire purchase.

kushKrawlin said:
I got price on 43" stickies before the treps. You can get them a tad bit cheaper call Daves... When i say tad i mean MAYBE 100 buks or so.

And dam you muddinmetal i just had forgot bout them since ya mentioned them when i was lookin for tires, haha. Treps are killin **** tho. ;D i tried like hell to get some of them fawkers but there some special order **** are you have to have 50 orders or some **** to get em! Found a set of five, like new a while back on **** pirate and tha dude wanted 3600 for em!! :****:
To the OP , that's the reason I didn't go with red labels, but I just saw set last weekend smoke my ass on some rocks. Although his were nice and worm and mine were on 2nd ride, still them dam things stick like glue. Really are unbelievable. Anyway I'm sure you'll be happy. Not more of a gangster looking tire than the 43" sx thats for dam sure!!! .

Treps do NOT break in til 10 rides or so... most people don't even get them going good before they give up on them.... plus a little more crawl would help you x100 in the rocks

Re: BRAND NEW 39.5' RED LABELS FOR sale

If I can get my wheels sold I'll be giving you a call. I just don't need to spend that money before I get it according to my wife (and I know she's right lol).