• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold please delete

krackem

Build-Bend-Weld-Break -Repeat
As said got all parts matching 410 gears front is 67.5 wms looking to trade for fj80 front and FF rear axles, pair of coilovers, or a full set of 6 x 5.5 bead locks with tires or a good set of tires prefer sx, tsl, or reds

If cash 1200 is pretty much bottom dollar i have that it and don't want take a loss but cash does talk

All parts for 60 are boxed up as well as brand new spindles and a spare set of inner set of axles (35 spline no neck down) WILL NOT SEPARATE THE PAIR UNLESS HAVE BUYERS FOR BOTH AXLES

Also have a rockstomper 8 stroke ram and a psc orbital with it I'd sell with or separately $200 on ram and $150 on orbital shipped on buyers dime or meet within reasonable distance or maybe a lil further for gas money

PM on here on call or text Zak At 423-800-2251

Re: Pass drop kingpun 60 & FF 14 bolt for trade Poss. Sale

I shall try again good sir.

I would like to purchase your 14bolt rear axle. Yes, I read your post that you'd prefer to not split them.

I am located in Chattanooga, where it appears that you are a resident as well.

What would you say to a fellow 'noogan? Think we can make a deal for the aforementioned rear axle?

I will be glad to arrange to pick it up and load it myself. All you would need to do, if it so suits you, would be to graciously accept my payment and watch as the axle heads to a new, loving home.

Does this now make more sense to you? Is it now less "red afro emoticon"?

Re: Pass drop kingpun 60 & FF 14 bolt for trade Poss. Sale

ridefast said:
Lemme holla at that 14bolt, Im in Chattanooga.

Ya know, split them up for a local and whatnot? thumb.gif

??? ??? ??? Sorry don't speak :JRich:

Re: Pass drop kingpin 60 & FF 14 bolt 8in d.e ram & psc orbital

Aite bro I gotcha now if I get a buyer on the 60 I'll let you know as you were first to respond just don't wanna sell it the be lookink for another 4.10 geared 14 bolt to match you know thanks for the intrest buddy and clearing that up for me :dblthumb:

Do you have the column for the orbital too

I'm interested in the ram

Let me know if the orbital falls through...I'm game.

Ram and orbital sold thanks hardline

Re: Pass drop kingpin 60 & FF 14 bolt

Well had axles gone for second time a got backed out on again. So there back up same deal as before hell make cash offer or trade offer worse I can say is no im about tried of looking at them