• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD PLEASE DELETE

buggymike

Have a 2.500 bore 9 inch stroke ram. it is limited to 7 inches right now for a toyota axle but can be set up to go any length up to 9 inches. rod ends are made for 7/8 high misalignment heims but with supplied spacers it can take a 3/4 also..Orbital is a 3 1/4 lock to lock. Both cyl and orbital are in perfect working condition. cylinder has been resealed for selling. both were on my toyota and were working fine, but i had to go back to manual steering to pass ultra4 modified class tech.

Birmingham Al area
mike 205-577-7117

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 316
Re: 2 1/2 boreCenter steer Hydraulic Ram and orbital

Is this the buggy mike from back in the day? 49" iroks at grayrock in the early/mid 2000s?

Yep its me..

Whats goin on, yeah I decided to crawl out from under my rock...LOL

Would you mind posting a picture of that ram mounted to the axle? I just wanna see how you had it attached.

I'll see what I can find. I've already cut all the brackets off the axle. I prob have a pic somewhere. I'll find one and post it.

yeah, Im in the process of changing it over to ultra4 compliant so I can run dirt riot and ultra4 races ..Got the bug again hope my bank account can handle it.. :****:

What brand is the ram and brand of orbital ?

Interested in the orbital if you'll separate

I'll take them both. Call me 256 710 0891

The ram is my design. Made by me. The valve is I think a charlynn not sure of the number I'll look tomorrow.