• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD PLEASE DELETE

buggymike

I have a new 2 inch bore center steer ram. It would be perfect for a light weight rig or buggy. dont think It would have enough power for a big rig with big tires. 8 inch stroke.

birmingham al area
mike 205-577-7117

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 575
Re: pair of 2 inch bore center steer rams and orbital

Are these rams true 7 inches or are they limited to 7? How many turns on the orbital?

If I remember right they are true 7 inch. I can open one up and look Thursday Also if I remember right the orbital is 31/4 but I'm not sure. I can put it on the test stand this weekend and see exactly what it is. It's been about a year since I made them and I'm not sure if I made them 7 or just limited them.

Have modified cyls to 8 inches stroke. They are capable of 9. again would be great for a small buggy or something light weight.. unless you have a pump that produces 2000+ psi.. then they would work on anything.

Sure. 150.00 plus shipping

ill take one of the rams 864-245-2409 thanks jeff

Sorry for the newb questions man, but what do you consider light weight? My rig is 3900 about to be just over 4000. I'm still learning about hydraulic steering.

No bad question dude. It's a little heavy for a 2 inch ram. With stock pump pressure. I had one on my Toyota with 35's and it didn't like it but that was with a stock pump. I never tried it with a good pump. But with 1600 to 2000 psi they should work fine. The numbers say they should. But I haven't tested that myself. I wish I had a way to test it. I've tested them as low as 500 psi and as high as 3200 they work great on the test stand. I think with good pressure they will work and be a little faster than the big ones. But I can't guarantee it. Just being honest

Is the steering valve load reactive? Did you sell one of the rams?

The valve is non reactive. But there was some feel to it. I just don't think I had enough pressure. I made some modifications to the cyls last night and am gonna test them at low pressure and see if the hesitation I had is still there or has went away. Right now I still have the two 2 inch cyls and the orbital. All the 2.5 stuff has been sold.

Cool, thanks for answering all my questions. I'm in Bham too. What part of town are you in?

Would you sell just the orbital?

SVT

I work at Tarrant Hydraulics. So 6 days a week I'm in Tarrant. The other one I'm in Odenville Id rather sell as a set I've got a sale pending. If it falls thru yeah I'd seperate

Hey Buggy Mike,
Last time I saw you, you were almost upside down in a creek on the power line. If the deal falls through, I want one of the rams. Need it for my Toy.

Had a bunch of interest but no takers. Still have em. Text me. 2055777117

Re: 2 inch bore center steer ram

Would this be big enough for a YJ with lt1,dana 60's and 39.5 tsl's? If you can text me at 270-705-7317 Thanks