• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD please delete

iluv4nick8n

I have a 1987 1 ton Chevrolet truck. Dana 60 front, Dana 70hd rear, 400 transmission with 205 transfer case. NO MOTOR. AC cab, power windows and locks, rust on drivers side rocker panel, passenger side rear fender is busted, and passenger side wing glass is busted. Other than that pretty solid old truck, complete truck minus engine. Had a 454 BBC engine, Camper Special package. I'm in London Ky, clean title in my name. Asking $1800 firm. Can send more pics, text is fastest 6O6-231-2722

Re: 1987 Chevrolet 1 Ton 4wd

Cool truck for a fair price. It's got a Dana 80 in the rear?

not4show said:
Cool truck for a fair price. It's got a Dana 80 in the rear?

Preciate it man. I figured that was a good price for the complete truck, the 60 front and trans/case is worth that. I bought it for a parts donor but believe im gonna stay true to the yota parts under mine. It's a "Camper Special" option which offered the 80 rear

Been looking for a week now local for something like this, all the cool stuff is never close by. I don't guess you ever travel south towards the AL or MS state lines in Tennessee do you?

Edit, I just looked it up. man your a long way. cool truck wish it was closer. GLWS!

Steele3 said:
Been looking for a week now local for something like this, all the cool stuff is never close by. I don't guess you ever travel south towards the AL or MS state lines in Tennessee do you?

Edit, I just looked it up. man your a long way. cool truck wish it was closer. GLWS!

Thank ya sir

Wow if I had the cash. What Toyota stuff u would trade? booyang

clutchdumper said:
Wow if I had the cash. What Toyota stuff u would trade? booyang
Need a few parts to finish my frontend: RCV's, full Hydro steer parts, or 2 king coilovers 14-16" travel.
Also I would give the truck and boot for a set of 37-39 red label Krawlers on raceline wheels or a 30ft deck over gooseneck trailer

pplblazerdude said:
What gear ratio
4:10

that's not a dana 80 that's a 70hd

traveler said:
that's not a dana 80 that's a 70hd
You are right, it is a Dana 70HD. Im not that familiar with anything but the 14 bolts in the rear, but ran the numbers and it is a 70. Thanks :dblthumb: