• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD please delete

iluv4nick8n

Toyota cab truck, needs work to be ride able so selling as a parts truck. Therefore I listed it here in the parts section and did not double post in the vehicles for sale section. If it is not allowed here and needs to be moved I apologize in advance.

83 half lower truss front end, non IFS width (skinny) rear, 22R motor, W56B trans, Top shift case, arch springs (unsure of size or height but tires on it in the pics are 35x14.50 and clears easy). Does have a title. Motor has a "chirp" in the bottom end, my guess is sounds like a main trying to turn and the front pinion bearing needs replaced. I will be keeping the wheels and tires, front driveline, and a buddy already robbed the cheap Ebay light bar. I bought this truck just for those parts to go on another one so have no use for the rest. Like to sell as a whole but if it doesn't move quickly I will part it out. I have not rode this truck so really don't know much about it but I did drive the truck on the trailer. Trans and clutch felt good and 4wd worked. Truck is SUPPOSE to have some goodies but I honestly have no ideal and don't really have the time to tear it apart and check so selling as all stock and if it does have lockers/gears/cromolys consider it an awesome deal. And if not then its a decent deal and I'm not a liar. Frame is solid, no rust. Cab does have patch panels in the floor pan on divers side but rockers and cab corners are all solid, front glass is busted, hy steer is gone (has stock caps back on the knuckles and steering isn't hooked up)and no battery, Solid axle swap is not the cleanest work I've seen but definitely not the worse. $600 takes the truck like it sits right now. If it don't move in the next week or so I will part it. $600 OBO as it is, I can sit it on your trailer or bring some wheels and tires and load it. I'm in London Ky, can send more pics and try to best to answer any questions. Call or text is fastest 606-231-2seven22

Re: Toyota Crawler updated: part out

Head is now sold off the engine, parting the rest out. Let me know what you need

Re: Toyota Crawler updated: part out

All pm's replied. Sale pending on complete truck for tomorrow