• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD!!! "Randy's Rock Rods"

Re: For Sale: Smith "Hill Billy Deluxe" and Randy's Rock Rods "Hicks Towing"

HBD is ready to go race or ride today. Not a single thing wrong with the buggy, and you won't find a nicer or easier guy to deal with then Tom.

Stover said:
HBD is ready to go race or ride today. Not a single thing wrong with the buggy, and you won't find a nicer or easier guy to deal with then Tom.

Thanks Boss, I appreciate that!

-Tom

looking for any trades or just wan sell boss??

Im just looking to sell.

Thanks,
Tom

Still 4 sale!

Here, this ought to sweeten the deal.

Somebody come get both for the 90k, and i will throw in the 2013 30' PJ gooseneck trailer they are both sitting on. it's got dual 12k dually axels under it and monster ramps. Trailer is like brand new. This offer expires thanksgiving day! This is a $9,000.00 trailer.

Tom

Updated prices on listing.

Re: *NEW PRICES!* For Sale: Smith "Hill Billy Deluxe" and Randy's Rock Rods buggy!

TTT still both for sale.

Tom
616-901-9003

Re: *NEW PRICES!* For Sale: Smith "Hill Billy Deluxe" and Randy's Rock Rods buggy!

Anymore pics of them?

Re: PACKAGE DEAL! "Hill Billy Deluxe" And "Randy's Rock Rods" W/ Trailer!! $85k!

TTT Revised.. Really good deal guys.

Re: PACKAGE DEAL! "Randy's Rock Rods" W/ Trailer!! $47,500.00!

TTT.. Open too offers on buggy, trailer, or both!

Tom
Text or call: 616-901-9003

ridered3 said:
Narrows it down to roughly 440 miles wide and 120 miles long/tall.

the guy who got it is on the board, if he wants to post up that he bought it, that's his business. not try'n to be secretive, it's just really none of my business, guess i shouldn't have posted in the first place.

Just traded for this rig. It now is in Hendersonville TN. If anyone is interested I will take $37,500 for it or consider trades for a nice 3 or 4 seater. You can call or text me at 615-456-7185.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 65
wizzo said:
the guy who got it is on the board, if he wants to post up that he bought it, that's his business. not try'n to be secretive, it's just really none of my business, guess i shouldn't have posted in the first place.

No worries there. Certainly understand how everyone likes to keep their business theirs.

Glad jcorlew got him a buggy with the steering wheel on the correct side again!

ridered3 said:
No worries there. Certainly understand how everyone likes to keep their business theirs.

Glad jcorlew got him a buggy with the steering wheel on the correct side again!

No doubt about that!

Latest posts