• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD SOLD SOLD Smith&Wesson M&P AR 15 5.56 NATO. SOLD to HALCAT

Re: Smith&Wesson M&P AR 15 5.56 NATO

He didn't sell it to me. I ain't seen hide nor hair of him.

I text you, I want to meet you this weekend if you still have this! Cash in hand :****: I'll come to you, I'm not the type to make an honest person that has something forsale drive to meet me! Thanks pm me or text me back buddy! :dblthumb:

So I have been with out and phone since about 5 45 Saturday morning, my insurance phone just come go yesterday , halcat send me . Text or call and we will make it right, weather it's paying you for your time and gas or whatever, I had people try to get me to back out before the phone **** happened and I told them I would not sale it to them because I had it sold to you, and there should be some people on here vouce for that. I'm not that kinda person at all and anyone that knows me knows that I'm not

muddinmetal said:
Thank you so much for this link :****:

The fact that he has resorted to not listing things here proves he knows he did wrong & is too chicken **** to make it right
Actually there listed on here, but I have not been on HL since Saturday, so Check your stuff :dblthumb:

scrowexj said:
So I have been with out and phone since about 5 45 Saturday morning, my insurance phone just come go yesterday , halcat send me . Text or call and we will make it right, weather it's paying you for your time and gas or whatever, I had people try to get me to back out before the phone **** happened and I told them I would not sale it to them because I had it sold to you, and there should be some people on here vouce for that. I'm not that kinda person at all and anyone that knows me knows that I'm not

So, make it right and deliver the gun to his house.

I'm not against that, like I said I'm not that person, weather it's paying him for his time or gas or if he still wants the gun, I'll make it right and like I said anyone that knows me knows I will

JohnG said:
So, make it right and deliver the gun to his house.
x2 only way to make it right, hard to believe that one phone is the only way he has to get in touch, sure as hell didn't keep him from meeting Hal

scrowexj said:
So before you were without phone you made plans to meet and since you didn't have a phone you just didn't go? Sound like a real stand up guy!

al1tonyota said:
So before you were without phone you made plans to meet and since you didn't have a phone you just didn't go? Sound like a real stand up guy!
We never had a set place, and last time I had talked to him was Thursday evening, and never heard anything all day Friday or Saturday morning up till my phone come out of my pocket and landed in a 3000 degree Furnace, we never had a set place we agreed on paint rock, but never . Specific place in paint rock.

Aw man. All Ya gotta do is put it in a bag of rice .. Everyone knows that. I dropped my in a volcano once. After diving in , and gettin back up top.. One bag of rice and a few post on pirate and it was like new!!

Yeah, to bad there was no post on there from me , from them times, I'm not here to be a smart ass or do anyone shitty, pretty sure I have made it clear that I want to make it right. Weather it's paying him 250 dollars for his time and gas or whatever. Bash me all you want and screw up any of my threads you want, but I'm the guy that's still gonna stop and help anyone on the trail that needs it. I'm trying to make it right, and if anyone says I'm not then I dunno what to tell you

I don't know either of you, and honestly have no buisness postIing in this thread, I was actually just in shock last night to see that you posted on pirate and not here. Honestly after reading through some of your post I don't even think that you're a bad dude nor a smart ass.. I figured you probably actually did lose your phone and forgot about getting in touch with halcat, and then felt like a turd and didn't want to. I've done that kind of **** 1000 times especially in the business that I'm in. I think it's cool you're going to make it right. BUT , I do want and I want to know one thing... Am I the only one that thinks weird **** like.. "Man it would be kinda weird handing a AR15 to a man that drove 7 hours for nothing?" Bahaha.

Yeah there is no doubt I feel like poo about It, but I'm the person that wants to make **** right because that's honestly not me, like I said I had people on here ask me if they brought me the money first and drove to me would I sale it to them and the answer was no, because I had told him it was his and I'm not the person that back out on someone just because someone can get me money first. It would have even been cheaper on me by far, but maybe helcat will chime in eventually . But yeah it would be kinda odd handing him A gun after it but whatever is right to him, 250 for his gas time and trouble or whatever

I still have the cash. My address is 3536 old Bon air rd Sparta tn 38583. You don't owe me nothing. If you feel bad, bring the gun and I'll pay you. I don't like disliking somebody I haven't met yet.

Hmmm....so you got new phone yesterday but was able to post on Pirate Monday. The guy left his wife and family on a Saturday. I'm thinking you've already sold the gun